The Bargirl Look

Sarisin

There was a day when you could identify such a "Look" with bargirls, but this is no longer the case. The "Look" is now adopted by many Thais and is probably more aptly generalised as the "Westernised Look".

Shame really. I much prefer the "reserved and covered up" versions of the more traditional Thai.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

When I was a lad ...... lol

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I work in a topless club, and I can usualy tell a stripper from a mile away. Even when they dress up there is a certain carriage that gives them away. When I was in LOS I had a much harder time of it. Aside from the student outfits and a few retail types. I found all the girls to be totaly hot, and couldnt figure out who is who. One thing I think is kind of funny in the U.S. is that whatever the hookers and strippers are wearing this year becomes the trend the next year. I think the same is happening in LOS. And I for one think the trashier women look the better. LOL Whats that old country song " I like my women a little on the trashy side"

I have found the nana sky train station very slanted with BGs due to their work location. It really doesn't represent a typical sky train stop. Hell, it seems the majority of either falang or BGs. I found much better to be silom or siam or even national stadium sky train stations as they represent a truer slice of thai working life. You will find a really pretty office girl once in alwhile at nana station while the others stations far greater percentage of very good-looking women and far far less BGs types.....

Cardinalblue

davegas,

Does it not make sense that there would be a high correlation between your preference of trashy women and your occupation. It must be a match made in heaven! I used to know an ex-hell angel and he would always say, "the sluttier the better". Each of us do seem to gravitate towards environments of who we are and with whom the best fit would be. "Birds of a feather flock together" is really true then.....

Cardinalblue

Archived