The Bargirl Look

Sarisin

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good post sarasin,

care to share generel thoughts on what the good/bad sides of BG vs TG then? otherwise enjoy the BTS. bet you have a yearly subscription or something he he.

personally I must admit I'm way to focussed on getting laid w/ BG's in the limited time my holidays give me in LOS, but even among them there are huge differences e.g. from the 'fresh' to the hardcore etc.

How about the pointed painted toenails? It should be like the scarlet letter, with tattoo and spaghetti straps. I mean open toed shoes were never a favorite of mine (an anti-fetish), but when you get to having your toenails filed to points with fuschia lacquer topped toenail polish!!@ it's at some kind of an apex for being baudy.

Bargirl.

I've never felt confident enough to approach a Thai Girl just casually. The more vocal (or just enjoying getting to say "hello") Khmer community makes me more likely to engage in social chatter outside of the professional community. Perhaps that's my loss though if the BTS is a comfortable ground for meeting girls casually.

Regarding Bargirls feet - is it just me that seems to notice the number who have toes and toe nails like someone has used a hammer on them?

Is this the same for "normal" Thai girls

The funny thing is that I don't even have a foot fetish (honest)

[color:red]Good post sarasin,

care to share generel thoughts on what the good/bad sides of BG vs TG then? otherwise enjoy the BTS. bet you have a yearly subscription or something he he.

personally I must admit I'm way to focussed on getting laid w/ BG's in the limited time my holidays give me in LOS, but even among them there are huge differences e.g. from the 'fresh' to the hardcore etc. color=red>

Thanks IB. I like to take the BTS around Bangkok and I really think it is easy to meet women on the station platforms or trains themselves.

Good/bad sides of bargirls vs. straight ladies?

I could write a book based on my experience. Maybe I will. I was really into the bargirl scene for years and made a lot of friends. Now, I find myself dating straight girls more than bringing BGs home. I still go to the bars and have fun, but I just don't pack 'em up and bring 'em back like before. (NOTE: This will change briefly next week as I will be going to Angeles City for 10 days).

Anyway, here is one difference that involves two 'C' words:

For the bargirls it is 'C'ash

For the straight girls it is 'C'ommitment

Yes, there are exceptions on both sides, but I have found this to be stereotypically true in my experience.

I am still performing research, however. smile.gif

To the poster who's handle I am too pissed to remember- I DO have a foot fetish & they DO all seem to have mongy feet , there are a few fetishists on this board , the 1st thing I check out is feet , they are 99% hammered no doubt as noted , due to no shoes , working in the fields & the fact the feet are just not respected in LOS society , lowest part of the body & all that . I don't think you can use the feet to "pick" a bar girl , but if I ever found that 1 with the perfect foot there would be no turning back 4 me .

Note that in dirty farang land I have started a couple of relationships with farang girls with "unsound" feet , after wild sex & some time I often become obssesed with their deformities , to the point of the relationship breaking down due to them thinking it is "wierd" that I go on about their feet so much! Go figure!

how do you go about commitment to several straight girls at a time?

hell I even have problems handling several BG's at a time even I'm practising real hard...

anyways care to take me for a BTS ride one day - I'll pay???

I'll be in BKK this friday!

have fun

chilli

Hahahaha. I said commitment was important to them, but I never said I was willing to make a commitment. I guess that is the key to me. I enjoy the dates and casual relationships, but, I am not prepared to make a commitment to anyone right now.

I know some bargirls are big on this too and want you to stop butterflying around, but I have not had any problem with them after making my intentions clear. Sometimes, it has been difficult with the straight girls, and I have not told any of them that I still enjoy a night out in the bars.

Wow, this is a new one. I very often get asked to take guys out to the bars with me. But, this is the first time I've been asked to take one on the Skytrain! laugh.gif Maybe I could work something out with the BTS folks to get a commission and then take folks on, uh, orientation tours on the trains and platforms.

Unfortunately, I have been having a few health-related problems and I want to rest up a bit this weekend before departing for Angeles City next week for 10 days.

Enjoy your visit ib and I hope you find success on the trains.

Archived