The Bargirl Look

Sarisin

The sky train station at emporium and the adjoining shopping mall is where i find the best looking women. unfortunately, as this stop represents a higher level socio-economic class, so goes their attitude. Oh, wouldn't it be great to find great looking women without an attitude? I guess that's what surfers called looking for the perfect wave.

Is there really such a thing as a perfect wave? I guess not.

Cardinalblue

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a bar-girl "look" which gives her away, but it's not in the attire - it's in the look she gives you.

If you look at a suspect and maintain the gaze, you'll get one of three reactions:

1. You're haughtily ignored. Rich hi-so girl.

2. Expression of slight shock that you're looking at them, a double-check, possibly embarassed giggles and/or coy interest. 'Normal' girl.

3. Your gaze is confidently returned. The girl's not shocked - she's quite brazen. Even if she's with another man, she'll check you out in a predatory way. Um, bargirl.

3. Your gaze is confidently returned. The girl's not shocked - she's quite brazen. Even if she's with another man, she'll check you out in a predatory way. Um, bargirl.

That may be true. If she stares back she probably is. But if she doesn't it's not a sure sign of anything; she might be, she might not be. We all know that many bargirls, even in the bar, will not make eye contact. They may not be the ones you want to go pick up on, but they're still bargirls.

bibblies,

"2. Expression of slight shock that you're looking at them, a double-check, possibly embarassed giggles and/or coy interest. 'Normal' girl. "

This is the look that I enjoy the most, especially on the skytrain.

P.S. Welcome to the club of the 'addicts' BTW, I can quit any time I want!

Ranger

The sky train is an incredible place to girl watch due to its captivating constraints. Too bad the distances are so short.

Has anyone been able to take it to the next step and engage in converstaion and secure a date from it? I am talking about regular girls and not girls gainfully employed in the professional entertainment industry.

Would like to hear any experiences..........

Cardinalblue

Quote by davegas "Point well taken. but I used to sell womens shoes" Unquote

Dave, you work in a nudie bar and used to sell womens shoes. You have to be Al Bundy for sure smile.gif

cardinalblue, I have found it incredibly easy to meet ladies on the BTS, particularly at the stations (rather than on the train itself).

You are right on about your comment about the brevity of the ride or the time you have.

I am currently dating five straight Thai ladies I have met for the first time on the Skytrain.

My technique is quite simple.

Establishing eye contact is always easy. Once I have it, I flash my pearly whites. If returned, I move in. I speak passable Thai, but it isn't necessary. Then, there is the time factor as trains approach or it is your stop to get off.

So, I carry a supply of business cards with only my mobile number on it. I hand one to the lady and tell her to call me. On all but a few occasions, I have received a call very quickly.

Then, I just set up a meeting or a date. I have said it before and I will again. These Thai straight ladies love to meet and date foreigners, however, they are extremely shy. It is up to you to make that first move. It is not like Thermae or Rainbow 2 where you likely will be the prey and the lady the hunter.

Hell, the worst that could happen is she says 'no.' But, it is always better to get to the plate and swing rather than just sitting in the dugout.

Sorry, I just watched the Opening Day baseball game here on ESPN.

Archived