Man arrested smuggling heroin at BKK

Damen

Flash Thaksin executed anyone he suspected of being a user or small time dealer.

... or whoever was a biz competitor with the BiB. Plus the cops got a cut of the deadman's property.

Plus a number of folks got shot who were owed money by cops. That policeman who murdered the Brit couple in Kanchanaburi is supposed to have been one of Thaksin's hitmen.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Executing the drugs mules might serve as a example to others thinking of carrying drugs for a quick buck. Sorry I dont have any sympathy for mules and pushers alike...they ruin lives and have gone a long way to degrade society...

National Geographic Channel.

TV show: Locked up Abroad.

Quite interesting.

I don't think that all the 'mules' should be executed. Some are just dump ordinary people - usually young.

Unless one views that all young dump people should be executed. That would smarten up the geo-world population.

But doing this might impact the bars at Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy.

Certainly cut the number of customers.

Fair enough, I am talking about people who intentially carried the drugs rather than those who were duped. My guess (and I could be wrong) is that there are a far greater amount of carriers who knew what they were doing....

People are either desperate or believe they won't get caught so severe penalties are ineffective. The prisons in the USA are filled (> 50%) with drug criminals and the supply of drugs has not been affected.

40+ years of the war against drugs and the price of drugs are cheaper now than 40 years ago. Now, what is that definition of insanity? :hmmm:

Kill dem all.

Then lets get the drunks and whore-mongers, and then the whores.

We'll have a clean wholesome society in no time.

wheeeeeeeeeeeee.

First, shoot the politicians.

and then the lawyers, and then the ex-wifes, and then all bad drivers, cull them all.....

:susel::susel::susel:

BB

sees too many clowns in this world....

Archived