R Kelly wants to get you pregnant girl~!

dave32

From buddyhead, a local here with a good site. Couldn't resist posting. From the article..

Link

"If we here at Buddyhead weren’t already struggling in the cash department, the first thing we’d be blowing loot-cakes on is ponying-up to buy R Kelly a fucking trophy cuz homeboy just fucking won, again! Except this time instead of putting out an 80 minute long hip-hopera called “Trapped In The Closetâ€Â, R Kelly has taken all of it’s lunacy and somehow compacted it into a 4 minute genetically engineered super pop song called “Girl, I Wanna Get You Pregnantâ€Â. I fuckin’ swear, that’s really the title. File this hot mess under the “So-bad-it’s-good†category for sure.

I know Thanksgiving is over and all, but I just can’t help but be thankful that R Kelly is still out there in the world just being R Kelly. I am completely enthralled by the sheer lunacy that is R Kelly. I’m pretty sure he’s not aware of it, but R Kelly has tapped into the collective unconsciousness and is on some serious Abraham-Hicks/â€ÂPower Of Now†shit! Just check out this short youtube clip where he talks about how he writes songs and says that life is a song, he’s realized that, he’s got a leash on it and he knows how to walk it!

And he’s not lying, “Girl, I Wanna Get You Pregnant†is the proof in the pudding! The first time I listened to this song, I was shellshocked. Totally blown away by how stupefying the whole concept was… “These dudes actually booked studio time to record a song with a verse that goes “Never felt nothing like this, Shes more than a mistress enough to handle my business, Now put that girl in my kitchen� Wooooooow!?!? In a real studio? Noooo fuckkking wayyyy… †And that sinking feeling only heightened as the chorus kicked in… †“Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant, Lay your body down and get you pregnant, Knock you up, pregnant� For real? That’s the chorus? Whaaaaaaaat? Get real!†Only two seconds later, I didn’t know what to think anymore. And before that first chorus was even over something clicked for me, an explosion took place in my head, a flood of serotonin hit my brain and to be honest… it all made sense. Yes this song is as retarded as the Special Olympics, but it’s not on purpose. And that my friends, means it’s REAL. And R Kelly is about as real as it gets in the world of hip-hop and r&b."

From buddyhead, a local here with a good site. Couldn't resist posting. From the article..

Link

"If we here at Buddyhead weren’t already struggling in the cash department, the first thing we’d be blowing loot-cakes on is ponying-up to buy R Kelly a fucking trophy cuz homeboy just fucking won, again! Except this time instead of putting out an 80 minute long hip-hopera called “Trapped In The Closetâ€Â, R Kelly has taken all of it’s lunacy and somehow compacted it into a 4 minute genetically engineered super pop song called “Girl, I Wanna Get You Pregnantâ€Â. I fuckin’ swear, that’s really the title. File this hot mess under the “So-bad-it’s-good†category for sure.

I know Thanksgiving is over and all, but I just can’t help but be thankful that R Kelly is still out there in the world just being R Kelly. I am completely enthralled by the sheer lunacy that is R Kelly. I’m pretty sure he’s not aware of it, but R Kelly has tapped into the collective unconsciousness and is on some serious Abraham-Hicks/â€ÂPower Of Now†shit! Just check out this short youtube clip where he talks about how he writes songs and says that life is a song, he’s realized that, he’s got a leash on it and he knows how to walk it!

And he’s not lying, “Girl, I Wanna Get You Pregnant†is the proof in the pudding! The first time I listened to this song, I was shellshocked. Totally blown away by how stupefying the whole concept was… “These dudes actually booked studio time to record a song with a verse that goes “Never felt nothing like this, Shes more than a mistress enough to handle my business, Now put that girl in my kitchen� Wooooooow!?!? In a real studio? Noooo fuckkking wayyyy… †And that sinking feeling only heightened as the chorus kicked in… †“Girl you make me wanna get you pregnant, Lay your body down and get you pregnant, Knock you up, pregnant� For real? That’s the chorus? Whaaaaaaaat? Get real!†Only two seconds later, I didn’t know what to think anymore. And before that first chorus was even over something clicked for me, an explosion took place in my head, a flood of serotonin hit my brain and to be honest… it all made sense. Yes this song is as retarded as the Special Olympics, but it’s not on purpose. And that my friends, means it’s REAL. And R Kelly is about as real as it gets in the world of hip-hop and r&b."

I think it was 1983 or was it 1984 on a Friday night in March at a local tavern after work I said those very same lyrics!

Shit does happen..... I should know!

Archived