Old Delphi board live

khunsanuk

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"As a sub-folder, it would be searchable (through the board), yes?"

Slight misunderstanding. The posts themselves would not be part of the board. What I'd do is create a subforum, make a sticky post in there with the URL and we could create new posts in that forum discussing the posts from the archive.

A search for the archive is on my To Do list.

Sanuk!

Khun Sanuk...

I've noticed that while many of the Delphi users had multiple posts, indicated by the pages of posts, I was unable to access more than the first page of an individual's posts.

However...Nice work, K Sanuk!

-------------------

I've been using the 'rookie' nick on since my early Atari-800 days, playing on bulletin boards. But, alas, I couldn't find 'rookie' in the user listing, yet knowing I'd been a user on the Delphi board. So, a little sourcing of the users names list I found my original Delphi nick and am having a blast from the past! Whoopee!

Khun Sanuk...

I've noticed that while many of the Delphi users had multiple posts, indicated by the pages of posts, I was unable to access more than the first page of an individual's posts.

However...Nice work, K Sanuk!

Hi, I noticed that, too! I wanted to read up on some other posters, but didn't get past the first page. Also, sadly the episode of EXPERIMENTED getting sodomized by a katoey, is missing. That is about as serious a cultural loss as that Picasso painting that got ripped. Just tragic.

KS, I do appreciate the efforts you put into this. Having a blast reading up!

Hi,

"I've noticed that while many of the Delphi users had multiple posts, indicated by the pages of posts, I was unable to access more than the first page of an individual's posts."

Don't the links to the top & bottom right of the posts work for you?

Edit: Ah, you were talking about posters not threads. I'll have a look tonight, shouldn't be that hard to fix.

Sanuk!

Archived