Patts, BKK, Mnla, AC, Boracay, Cebu P3

doris day

She meets me at the airport. I can’t keep my hands off her and I’m really happy to see her. She seems like she has an ultimatum for me and gradually she lets it out. It goes something along the lines of me having to accept her situation with the married man or we can’t continue. My opinion was something along the lines of get rid of him or I’m gone. Our happiness at seeing each other seems to push everything else away and we soon forget our conversation. Back to her apartment and we make love. It’s nice and I’m very very happy to be back in Thailand and back with Miss J. Initially being together is great. We visit the Grand Palace and Wat Po (spelling ?) and go drinking at Bangkok Beat and various other places. We spend all the time we can together. We start talking about getting her a visa and I even get the forms from the visa place and we discuss it.

Things are going well. We go to JJ’s market. It’s a huge place just across from Mo Chit skytrain station. Stalls, stalls and more stalls. I’m not much of a market person but I’ve probably seen more stuff than in all the times I’ve visited and lived in Bangkok before. The problems began this day. I started thinking seriously about the future and she had to go to work the next day leaving me on my own. She didn’t seem keen on doing this particularly as I only had a few days before I had to go home. I go quiet as I’m thinking about what I should do and inevitably we start fighting.

She doesn’t think I’m serious about her or maybe it’s that she is wondering whether to put all her cards on the table and bet on me and I’m thinking the same thing. Is this the thing I’ve been looking for? Is this the answer to my search? The next day she goes to work and I relax and eat and shop. The phone calls begin. I’d heard about Thai female jealousy but never really experienced it first hand. Basically she became convinced that I was with another girl. My ex-girlfriend in particular. I wasn’t with any girl I was super chilled out and just walking around thinking. I made the mistake of going to the movies and of course I turned my phone off as you should for the movie. Well that was the icing on the cake for her and she fought with me for hours. I met her after work and she sent on and on about how I was obviously cheating on her. She had no evidence of me cheating whatsoever but that didn’t stop her at all.

This went on for the next day too and then, with the worst timing possible, my ex-girlfriend calls me while I’m in bed with Miss J. Now the fact that my ex and I are just friends and she was calling to see if I was still in Bangkok didn’t matter. Miss J went absolutely mental. I don’t think I’ve seen any girl get as angry as this. I won’t get into the details but apparently I had said something out of place on the phone and why was she calling me at 10pm and why doesn’t she know I’ve got a girlfriend now and yada yada yada. If it wasn’t late and I wasn’t so tired I’d have packed my bag and walked out right then and there such was the absurd over the top nature of this dummy spit.

Now the fact that there was a married man who was or would be fucking her the moment I left the country (of course she denies that she will continue with him but she says it’s the only way she can pay her university fees so if she stops with him how is she going to pay them). I’m not allowed to get jealous over her and him….and I can’t breach the subject…but if I go out alone while she’s at work or my ex calls to say hi then look the fuck out. Thai logic….you can’t beat it.

So after three days of fighting virtually non-stop and her kicking me out everyday but stopping me once I’ve packed my bag and am literally walking out the door, I decide I can’t go on. She goes to school and I leave while she’s gone. I left with two days to the end of my holiday because I couldn’t handle the bullshit. It wasn’t easy to leave but I felt I needed some space to breathe and I thought she would realise her mood and anger wasn’t healthy for us…but despite talking on the phone with her calmly and rationally she just wouldn’t accept my opinion and would talk over me and not listen so I had to hang up on her and ‘give up’ on her.

I tried to enjoy my final two days in Bangkok. I didn’t do a lot, I was thinking about my impending return and the many challenges I would face in the year ahead. In my final hours I finally went to Sanzenka (spelling?) the Korean massage place where they apply hot towels and scrub you down and then walk on your back and much to my surprise the little junior sumo pulled my pud and I asked to fuck her and she agreed. It was a nice fuck too especially after the pleasure and pain of the service. I felt like a million dollar note walking out of that place. It’s highly recommended. Throughout my trip I’d planned to get a really good oily but alas they are really hard to find these days. My old favourite is long gone and she had hands that could make you cry in ecstasy. Went to a place just down from the back entrance of soi cowboy. Had a Thai traditional massage with a girl there and she was cute with a firm little body. I noted that and returned later in my trip for an oily with her.

She was all business despite her playful demeanour and she tried to extort the living shit out of me once the massage was over and it was ‘happy ending’ time. 1500 baht just for a handjob with her naked. Omg. I really wanted to see her naked and I didn’t care about the money so we settled on 1,200 baht. She got started but was so not into it visually but I felt between her legs an she was soaking wet. She was determined not to show any pleasure and I lost my hardness and mood as they were closing the shop and she was trying to hurry up and make me come with people constantly trying to hurry her up from outside the room. I simply paid and left without firing a shot and I really couldn’t be bothered arguing.

Only hours left and I hit Soi Cowboy. I actually had problems getting laid. I went to no Name bar but none of the girls would go with customers. Wtf? Well I probably shouldn’t be surprised they do the best two feet shuffle in the history of go go bars so my bad. I hightail it to Climax and there’s quite a few in here and lots of drunken dickheads. One guy is so drunk that her keeps bashing into me as I’m standing behind him. At first I think he’s trying to make a point and get me to give him some room in this crowded nightclub but then I realise he’s so drunk that he can’t stand still and stop from swaying back and forth. I walk around several times and then spot an absolute gem but one of the biggest nerds in the world beats me to it. In the west this guy couldn’t get laid in a brothel…seriously he was that bad…but this is Thailand…..the land where social retards can get hotties….if only for one night.

I spot another girl but I’m slow to make a move and then she suddenly decides to leave. I leave to and we talk in the underground car park. My proposal to her is blunt and time constrained. Basically I needed to rent her body for no more than an hour as I had to be on a plane. She wasn’t overly impressed. Now I have few doubts she was a hooker but she wanted a bit of buttering up and a sugar coated sales pitch. I spread as much sugar as I could on it…I just didn’t have the time for the bullshit. Dam I find a hooker who wants a rose and a drink before screwing. Not what I needed at this time. Ok so I walk back along the soi and a massage chick gestures me in. I get a quick handy from her and bolt to the hotel. I finish my packing in record time and shower and I get in taxi still sloshed from the night’s drinks.

I hit the airport with zero sleep and feeling seedy as fuck with a stomach that never recovered from that episode in the Phils. Not the way to start a long haul flight. Miss J calls me and gives me a hard time about not calling her to say goodbye. Yes I should’ve but she had given me such a hard time I felt like I just would’ve copped a raping from her and I didn’t have the energy anymore. The flight turned out ok and I got to Melbourne feeling better than I thought I would. Miss J and I started talking online again and we sorted out some things. We talk on Skype most nights and I know I really like her but I’m battling my cynicism and commitment phobia. I don’t know where things will lead but for now I’m happy to have her in my life.

Thailand can make you a cynical bastard about love…..you can jump at shadows and destroy what could be a potentially good relationship but that cynicism can also save you from heartache and losing money. So it’s hard to know when you are being too cynical and when you aren’t being cynical enough. How much of this relationship can be attributed to me wanting to meet someone and achieve something permanent from this trip? Is it just a holiday romance that I really should just let go of? Have I lost my perspective and not seeing the obvious warning signs? Time will tell……..

Thanks for taking the time to share your trip :up:

I have been meeting girls online from some of these sites for years....many I am still in contact with. Kept me away from the bars for years.

Have always been curious about the Philippines having never visited it but did have some fun here in OZ with a Philippines Airline hostie :hubba:

Archived