Songkran. Worth it or just skip?

dave32

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

i did what you said, thanks!, but where it says youtube on the reply box it has a red cross which usually means my pc doesn't have 'flash' or sumfing or other???

m12VpxuR0M8&fmt=18

UBru3KrvH2Y&fmt=18

I remember one of the guys who shot these videos saying he had to rig up some kind of special transparent plastic container to put the camera in to protect it from all the water as he filmed.

PS

Phil, I think you need Javascript enabled in your browser to get the Youtube box to pop up when you click on it.

Damn. I was liking a couple of the girls in that Pattaya Songkran clip. Hmmmmm.

Well. Decision to Songkran or not to Songkran was taken out of my hands. I do contract work with electronic medical charting systems, and am being sent to a metro LA clinic (working an OC site now) from 3/1 to 4/9 (technically could still make it to LOS for the holiday, but that'll leave way too much documentation to catch up on). Bleh. Don't know if I could deal with some of those blokes anyway - get a little ornery if somebody is f*cking with me. I am kinda curious though. Damn.

Have a good weekend (to everyone and no-one in particular).

Oh, I did get a couple confirmations today that put a nice FAT smile on my face. :)

This:

4349254951_85b911b33b_o.jpg

Archived