Unlimited internet for use with TA lines

danish30

Hello there,

I trying to find out what internet brands offers unlimited internet for use with Telecom Asia phone lines?

If you know one, do you have any experience with it? Is there a cut off time? what is the approximate cost?

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Danish30

Hi,

I am using ClickTA. I think it is 250 Baht a month (mine came free for 2 years with a new direct line), and it cuts of every 2 hours.

Connection speeds are fine (at the moment 45.2Kbps) and I almost never have problems getting connected.

All in all quite happy with the service.

Sanuk!

HI Khunsanuk,

Care to share/explain how the internet connection charges work in Thailand? (base on this post/thread).

For my prep to move over there probably - or at least for my girl's usage at home.

Thanks again. smile.gif

PS: Hope you job finding is getting to some results. Meanwhile - enjoy the "holiday" smile.gif

Hi,

With a direct line it is 3 Baht per call, however when calling from an apartment you are at the discretion of the building owner. Calls then are usually about 5 Baht, and are often cut after a specific time (often only 10 minutes or so).

If you plan to use internet in Thailand, get a direct line!

Sanuk!

Kao jai kao jai...

still find it strange that it's not "under" your name.

So how about non-apartment/non condo?

Next question might be far out again:

Is there access for broadband like from the cable(i know cable seems very popular in TH as compared to other nearby countries).

If not - would anyone willing to propose to the cable guys to hook up cable modem service - well KhunSanuk you could even be the consultant for them.

Archived