Farang women at red shirt rally

doxx

Silly fats cows. How would you feel about Thais who maybe don't even speak your language taking part in political rallies in your own country?

Maybe they are hoping some Red Shirt guy will want to shag them.

Let's all just be thankful that they're keeping THEIR shirts ON. shudder....

Do the women look any different to some old/middle age male farang dancing with a lithe, long black hair thai beauty at the bar at the bottom of the Landmark hotel?

In saying that, I will vote yes to no fat western women or western women with attitudes being allowed in LOS.

I was in Bangkok at Songkran last year. I was there when the protests up by the Victory Monument turned into rioting.

Although I was admittedly tempted to get photos (from the skytrain platforms, of course) of the demonstrations, I very deliberately stayed WELL clear of the area the whole time. I kept track of what was going on in the newspaper. There were a couple of evenings that I was just a little bit seriously worried about whether things were going to get a bit more interesting than I wanted them to.

It didn't come to that. The trouble never got near lower Suk. Soi Nana was a free-soak zone all during the interesting days, and the paper went to some trouble to point out that hooliganism against motorcycle taxis killed a lot more people than the rioting did.

Just the same, you couldn't pay me enough to get me to go anywhere near the current demonstrations, and that's WITHOUT taking the M-79s into account.

I'm going to go against the tide here - in addition to the usual shockers, I am surprised by how many shaggable (from a short distance, at any rate) Farang women I am seeing in Thailand atm. For that matter, I'm surprised by the number of young Farang couples who seem to have opted for Pattaya (wtf?) over places like Bali or destinations closer to Europe. I'm hearing a lot of French and German, so I can only assume that they are doing their best to escape the last vestiges of an especially miserable European Winter. In stark contrast, I have heard very few North American accents thus far - perhaps I've just been very lucky :)

Granted, these gals arent likely to be attending any political rallies, but it makes a welcome change from the geriatric crowd which has dominated Pattaya on previous visits.

There has always been a lot of fuckable farang girls in Thailand.

You just need to get out to where they are.

I was in Kho San, took a Thai vagina with me that I was utilizing, and she was promptly propositioned by a VERY vute English chick.

Apparently daddy had given her a new sister, 18 years apart, and she wanted daddy to see what she could do.

I was all for it.

Bloody vagina said no, she didn't do girls.

ARGH

Archived