Which girl would you take?

Wallenda

Seems like so far the favorites are Pu, Thip, Jen and Ae in that order. Me personally, I'm shocked to see Thip in there as a leader, especially at #2. The other three I can totally understand (Ae was my favorite) but I think if I had it to do again I might take Jen instead. I kind of browsed over that photo the first time when I picked. But Thip, I totally don't get it. Also surprised slutty looking 18-yr-old Tay only got one vote.

Some other faves who I'm puzzled by: Rose with 3 votes, #5 so far? My I picked as least favorite (those eyebrows!), and very surprised to see she got 2 votes as favorite. Maybe she gets the eyebrow fetish vote.

Nuch seems like the clear least-fave winner, with Beel (who to me looks much more like a ladyboy than Ae) and Kook as distant runners up.

As I browse these different massage sites, I'm finding that some very common names for these girls are Cake and Golf. Here we have a Tom, and I remember seeing other guy-names also common, like Fred or James or whatever.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem I think is just being able to vote for one in each category. Most probably have two or three they would put in each group but the OP wanted to hear about the preferred 'one' in each group. Now of course this could be expanded by another poll wanting to know which 'two' you would put in each group as your preferred and nightmare threesome. Gawd knows how you'd do that though, poll list as long my todger methinks :D

That was me. The problem is that the poll wizard thingie only gives you two ways to do it:

1. pick one (radio button, as you see here), or...

2. multiple picks (check boxes)

I guess there could be a 2nd poll asking which ones you would do, letting you pick as many as you want. But then you can't specify which you'd most wanna do. So if a girl was your 5th choice, she'd get as much of your vote as your 1st pick. And also as much as someone who picked just one's only favorite choice. There's no way to weight the poll... you know, 10 pts for top pick, 9 for 2nd, etc.

Maybe more interesting would be to ask how MANY you would wanna do. For me that might be around 3 or 4. For the rest I'd take a pass.

I'm surprised, really surprised, at the anti-Ae vote (currently tied for 2nd on the least faves, but also a close 4th as fave--what gives) -- she now has almost as many votes against (5) as for (6)... is it cuz of the LB issue? Or what other reason could it be? I find this so strange because for me she's number 1 or number 2 favorite.

And then I see Thip with 7 fave votes -- for anyone who voted Thip as #1, can you say why?

Nuch seems to be the landslide least fave winner, more than double her closest competitor. Sorry, Nuch! The tribe has spoken. It's time to put out your torch.

Archived