Which girl would you take?

Wallenda

Just a quickie poll to compare our tastes in girls. This is at Dream Massage on Suk Soi 33. After checking out their photos, just pick which girl you'd be most interested in taking for a massage. Then in the next one, pick the one you'd least be interested in taking.

Look at the photos here first:

http://dream.ikidane.com/lady.html

Now that you've seen them, pick your favorite one first, then pick your least favorite.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having been there a couple of times, the pics look a whole lot better than the actual girls. Most of the stunners are never in no matter when i ask so i either they are really really busy or they don't actually work there anymore, i suspect the latter.

"Interesting so many picked AE, she looks like a lady boy"

Yes, I was thinking the same ... but, each to their own I say.

Always reminds me of what my mate said once, when looking at mixed couples, with the man having a young/middle aged asian girl back here in Oz. Whilst there is, the odd exception (any board member here), he would always exclaim, "with all the great looking women in Asia, why do most of these men bring back pigs". His words, not mine, no correspondence shall be entered into :happyeaster:

Absolutely not the right way to choose a girl.

Walk into any gogo, sit down and have a drink, watch the goods as they move places.

If not satisfied with looks move to next doors gogo until you find the real one.

Pay her a drink, pay bar fine, take her home.

If not satisfied within the hour, start all over.

Piece of cake :patty:

Archived