Changing money

skirtlifter

Young brother is coming to Thailand over Songkran and wanted to know whether he should change his dollars (AUD) in Australia or when he gets to Bangers. I advised him to change them on arrival. Please kick me up the arse if I gave him inaccurate info.

Ta in advance

SL :happyeaster: :beer::wave:

Thanks lads. It's nice to know I can make the correct decision from time to time. Fucking Aussies....screw you through PAYE tax, VAT, the banks and wherever else they can get away with it. Went back at Xmas and the prices for most things were astronomical...couldn't wait to get the fuck back to Thailand. Most people appear over-taxed, overworked, over-governed and belted senseless with political correctness. What struck me most about the common folk was the trend towards materialism. eg. Why settle for a 51 inch TV when they can have a 54 inch job. Ludicrous.

:susel::banghead::doah:

Thanks lads. It's nice to know I can make the correct decision from time to time. Fucking Aussies....screw you through PAYE tax, VAT, the banks and wherever else they can get away with it. Went back at Xmas and the prices for most things were astronomical...couldn't wait to get the fuck back to Thailand. Most people appear over-taxed, overworked, over-governed and belted senseless with political correctness. What struck me most about the common folk was the trend towards materialism. eg. Why settle for a 51 inch TV when they can have a 54 inch job. Ludicrous.

:susel::banghead::doah:

Very accurate mate. 100% on the mark. That's exactly why I left the joint.

But here in Portugal it is very similar. Think there are many countries around the world that are the same. Give me the 3rd world any day. ;-)

Cheers,

Mark

Archived