BA union boss and a Bangkok go-go bar

Mekong

Point taken but in my 30+ years of work experience as both craftsman and management positions in several prominent industries I have found unions to be a useless if not destructive force in the workplace.

In the early 1900s unions were a great and helpful entity to the workforce but their time has passed.

S1

OK, but I'm just saying: you're one person with the viewpoing of one person... I've seen unions help most people I know who are in them. Agree to disagree, I guess. ;)

*not all mail comments bad - far from it in fact:

"The girls who work at these bars can walk away anytime they want and work a 'normal' job. They are too lazy to and are use to the money the bars provide and thus stay in the job..

Nan Plaza by the way has a fair few western women enjoying the bars there every night.

Ask them if they think they are exploiting women.

- andy, UK, 28/3/2010 15:18"

*and the executives excuse for being in NEP:

"Gaudy: The Playskool bar which was just yards from Mr Simpson's hotel" (the landmark hotel - slightly better choice than the Nana!)

Typical Daily Mail. If people dont fit into their 2.4 children, middle-class, middle-management, tory voting system then they are scum to the rest of the populace and fair game.

The guy was having bit of fun. I am sure the press-corp at the daily mail are whiter then white.

*not all mail comments bad - far from it in fact:

"The girls who work at these bars can walk away anytime they want and work a 'normal' job. They are too lazy to and are use to the money the bars provide and thus stay in the job..

Nan Plaza by the way has a fair few western women enjoying the bars there every night.

Ask them if they think they are exploiting women.

- andy, UK, 28/3/2010 15:18"

*and the executives excuse for being in NEP:

"Gaudy: The Playskool bar which was just yards from Mr Simpson's hotel" (the landmark hotel - slightly better choice than the Nana!)

WF,

I agree that not all comments were bad but did you notice that the correct ones, such as those you have quoted, were voted down (Red Arrow) some 2-300 times where as the ones which were way off the mark, such as "Kidnapped" & "Slavery" were voted up.

Archived