Cheap laundry near Nana?

Here's another one run by Santos, the owner of Warbler's I & II, Titty Twister, and Hunters Pub. I'm not sure if he owns the Grand Palace though:

It's called Skinhead (named for the adjoining hair salon). It is located on Sukhumvit Soi 4, about 300 meters down on the same side as the Nana Hotel. Here is some contact information:

Tel: 02-656-7293

Mobile: 01-831-9169

Email: santoshunters@yahoo.com

Santos tells me he has quite a few customers from the nearby Omni Towers apts. They have a special monthly rate for all the stained shorts and other gear you can feed them.

Howdy gents, first - time poster longtime Sanuker. I'm about to hit BKK and Pattaya for the fifth time and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good cheap laundry place in the Nana area. I'm pretty tired of paying hotel rates for clean clothes.

any info would be appreciated,

I wink.gif" border="0

yes, there is a very good place, run by a friend of mine. Go up soi 5, make a right at the first "alley" or small street, walk down about half way, there is an internet cafe on your right, and the laundry is upstairs! Very good service, and reasonable prices. If I can find the card, I'll send it to you via private. There are many laundry services near there, but like I said, I am friends with the girl who owns it. Aom, the owner may also be able to help you with arranging tours as she is well connected to several people in that line of work! I saved a bundle last time! Tell her Bob from California says hi! (No, I am not on Commission! smile.gif" border="0)

Blackie,

Just walk the few blocks to soi 18 as my place is on that first block on sukhumvit. Its in front of the blue sky massage building. As you walk towards blue sky massage, make an immediate right behind the first set of buildings off sukhumvit closest to the Asok sky train station. I think it is either the third or fourth store in. Their roll door is always open during business hours. Not open on Sundays!

It is 10 baht a shirt or a pair of pants for a press job. Their bulk rate of 80B per kilo is excellent. I have been pleased with their service as well. Give them a try!

resprectfully,

cardinalblue

Blue, many thanks, I'll give them a go today.

Edited 4.11.01

13 shirts, 1 pr kaks, 1 pr shorts = 150B

Great overnight service!

PS. take your own hangers. laugh.gif" border="0

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: Blackie ]

Archived