All Reds to unite on Friday

Mentors

Leaders of the anti-government United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship (UDD) called on all of their red-shirt protesters to get together on Friday in an attempt to topple the Democrat-led government.

After Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva declared a state of emergency in Bangkok and some areas in Samut Prakan, Pathum Thani, Nakhon Pathom and Ayutthaya on Wednesday evening, UDD leader Nattthawut Saikua said the protesters will not leave their rally sites at Bangkok's Phan Fa bridge and Ratchaprasong intersection.

"I ask all the red-shirts in the city and nearby provinces to join forces at Phan Fa and Ratchaprasong. [color:red]We'll fight against the guns with our bare hands.[/color]

"The red-shirts in other provinces can converge on their respective city halls," Mr Natthawut said.

More red-shirt supporters gradually travelled to Phan Fa and Ratchaprasong while the group had reinforced more guards and raised the security level.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/breakingnews/173947/all-reds-to-unite-on-friday

Takky has been quiet lately. Doesn't he want to come and take part in the final battle?

<< "The red-shirts in other provinces can converge on their respective city halls," Mr Natthawut said. >>

I can just picture the red shirts attacking the city halls in Pattani, Yala, Narathiwat, Songkla, Nakorn Sritammaraj etc etc.

Really - no more video links with the 'weak' takky boy anymore?

I guess he's too busy making 'biz deals' around the world to still take care of his little red shirt camrades day after day... guess his substitute leaders may be doing a better job than himself actually? :hmmm:

Archived