UK reports earlist flowering in 250 years

temfarang

there are few things that I am 100% on .. human caused global climate change is a topic that I am far from 100% on .. solar changes, natural variations, et al

to be 100% on a topic as volatile as weather is near a belief

I found this interesting ..

British plants are flowering earlier now than at any time in the last 250 years .. 405 species across the nation.

longest continuous instrumental record of temperatures anywhere in the world, dating back to measurements made in 1659.

researchers found that a temperature difference between two years of 1C equates to a difference in flowering time of about five days, with some species responding much more than others.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8606406.stm

I am 100% on we need to control environmental contamination.

I suspect most (74% sure +/-) who have stood (& breathed) on Sukhumvet under the BTS ( as a stream of buses pass) have considers the toxicity of that thick gray brown air

under the BTS is when I am most environmentally :relieved: aware.

I am 100% on we need to control environmental contamination.

I suspect most (74% sure +/-) who have stood (& breathed) on Sukhumvet under the BTS ( as a stream of buses pass) have considers the toxicity of that thick gray brown air

under the BTS is when I am most environmentally :relieved: aware.

When I walk along Sukhumvit I am extremely aware of the evnvironment, especially of the females who surround me.

:content:

exactly why I'm 74%

re kethoys on Suk: think the toxic environment(= farang tourists?) mutates..? .. like 3 eyed frogs with 2 mutt makeup?

granted my eyes / mind are often fogged at closing times .. but some of the kethoy mutations around nana are quite spectacular.

see a Thai lass in proper heels / nylons, dress / skirt length / material, make up applied with restraint .. & it's so often one of the a fore mentioned mutations.

Archived