Accomodation for 1 month- Where?

Savittre

Hi again! I'm thinking of staying in Pattaya for a month- in May/June of this year.

Given that I'm committing to 1 month, I thought I might be able to stay somewhere that has cheaper rates than a hotel would offer. A monthly rate.

Someone told me that it's possible to rent an apartment/condo for 6000~ 7000 Baht per month in Pattaya.

If this is true, I'd like to follow it up. However, after surfing the 'Net, I haven't been able to find anyplace in that price range.

If anyone knows where I could stay for a month in the above price range, I'd be grateful to hear from them.

Thanks!

Check out Nova Park not sure of the current rates, its been 18 months since I had a 1 bed apartment there, but back then I was paying 18,500 + Utilities (approx 1500) per month. They do offer decent rates for long term bookings.

I maintained a place there for 36 months, midweek home away from home whilst on a contract on ESB and never a problem.

Check Pattaya Mail newspaper classifieds - and, post what you are looking for.

I also stayed at Nova Park - very nice but in the 18,000 baht a month range. Tycoon Place just off South Pattaya Road has nice rooms and a decent swimming pool - I paid around 8,000 or 9,000 a month a couple of years ago.

I paid 11k for a month in Pattaya in March - you will be looking at the ceiling fan-cold showers end of the market for 6-7k : thats not too far off the kind of money the girls pay for their rooms. My personal opinion is that there arent many Farang who can endure that sort of stay with no aircon - YMMV.

Gobble, I stayed in Pattaya in a nice room about 7 years ago for 3 months. It had aircon but we never used it once. Just bought a fan and opened the balcony door for a nice sea breeze. Of course different kettle of fish when we moved to Bangkok.

Simie.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I stay 6 months a year in Pattaya in 2 terms and stay on a good month rate at 10% discount on the month rate as I stay often and 3 month at one time at Canterbury Tale Cafe in south Pattaya, they have a very good website on google and an awfully full bookshop and exchange and a good food selection.

• 2 weeks later...
Check out Nova Park not sure of the current rates, its been 18 months since I had a 1 bed apartment there, but back then I was paying 18,500 + Utilities (approx 1500) per month. They do offer decent rates for long term bookings.

I maintained a place there for 36 months, midweek home away from home whilst on a contract on ESB and never a problem.

Is the Nova on the Baht bus line or do you need a motorbike ?

Archived