Did a bomb just go off on Silom??

TheCorinthian

Compared to the yellows, the reds are less violent.

I'd say there is at least a 50% chance the PAD set them off to discredit the reds.

The crap the yellows were doing was covered up by the illegitimate press in Thailand. Plus it's a crime to discuss the motives of the yellow leaders.

[Removed - KS]

Oh yeah the sweetheart reds never done anything wrong .....

Geez all of these M79's always seem to explode at all of the reds targets, but never seem to hit the reds themselves for years already I wonder why? Buddha protects them? Or maybe just maybe it is them whom fire them?

The reds never held a speech that they would burn Bangkok to the ground .... all a figment of our imagination isnt it?

The reds never stormed parliament did they?

The reds never killed those people at the market during Songkran in 2009 .... all an honest mistake.

The father of a Pad activist in Chiang Mai wasnt killed by Rak Chiang Mai 51, he just had a heart attack right? That is why 5 were convicted for murder by court. But that is all double standards by a corrupted court because those lovele cuddly wuddly reds would never do that! That is why 2 of the convicted murderers have been holding speeches at Rajprasong in the last few weeks ....

And I can go on for hours.

W

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you forget the yellows ransacked Gov house for 6 months, closed 3 international airports.

Now they are back as a multi colored gang of thugs.

The reds are pussycats compared to the yellows (junta).

Giles, a political science expert from Chula speaks.

EFFING GILES is a farking communist! He is English born and bred, same same Abhisit, only his mother was English. Giles cannot even speak Thai worth crap. He admits he is a Trotskyite who wants to see a revolution in Thailand that creates a people's republic.

Oh, what a great hero you have. :doah:

p.s. So what was the death toll from those nasty ultra-violent yellow shirts? I bet it was in the hundreds! :)

Six months? Gee, time flies when you're having fun eh? Better check your calendar again.

Airports closed? Ya, but flights carried-on after a couple of days, didn't they? Wrong & inconvienent, but much less than taking over entire neighborhoods of innocent folks and completely shutting down a major commerce area of a megacity.

But where's the violence you promised? Where's the booms and bodies of innocent people from the yellow side? Ya, I didn't think so.

Giles? 555555555555 He has not lived in Bangkok for years and is a freakin' commie (tho' he lives in London; I wonder how he reconciles that LOL).

Didn't Giles write the "manifesto" for Red Siam?

Ironically, Giles' father was a genuine Thai hero - a capitalist who was governor of the National Bank of Thailand. Dr Puey Ungpakorn is revered in the places I used to hang out. Nobody says much about his nutty son, though the other two are respected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puey_Ungpakorn

Did you forget the yellows ransacked Gov house for 6 months, closed 3 international airports.

Now they are back as a multi colored gang of thugs.

The reds are pussycats compared to the yellows (junta).

I guess if you think murder is a lesser crime than causing flight delays, then ok the reds are pussycats.

Weather's hot, so I guess it's understandable you've drank some Kool Aid.

Back on the main topic:

Where Suthep last night went on tv to announce the the bombs were grenades launched from behind the reds' protest area (Lumpini Park did he say?) -- eye witnesses seem to be describing them as originating from high up in buildings near the Skytrain, and one story (Reuters or AP, can't remember which) specified that they were launched from upper floors of the hospital.

As everyone here probably remembers, I'm not exactly in favor of the reds.

I believe it's a no-brainer that someone on the reds' side did this.

But at the same time, it's interesting that Suthep would go on tv and announce "facts" that are probably false, possibly made up.

Then again, one of our esteemed members here (BaronTT) reported eyewitness accounts that put the source behind the red wall...

If I remember right (without looking again at his original post on it) he said his friend was 100% sure it came from the reds, but BTT didn't ask his friend how he knew. I think his friend also didn't specify where he thought it came from.

If you look at the map of where the bombs hit, they were all along Silom Road. I dont' think those targets could have been hit from Lumpini Park or anywhere behind the reds' lines. Given the blast sites, it seems also as if they probably weren't hit from one location.

Don't get me wrong, to me it seems as if the people who did this were reds and that they just went to upper floors of buildings on Silom Road.

Archived