Did a bomb just go off on Silom??

TheCorinthian

I think we need a little recap here. waerth posted a video of a grenade hitting the BTS station in Post#836192. He said it was damning evidence. I suggested he might need a video of the actual shooter. You mentioned April 10th. for some reason. I can see the connection but no proof. '....seems to support...' won't cut it.

The grenades go off at the same spot these red protestors are aiming at with their weapons. It isn't evidence that these particular guys did it since we can't see one of them firing the grenade from that spot. But it would definitely be persuasive to a jury watching this clip. Defense attorney could argue that there's no clear connection, but... I think anyone looking at that would conclude that the reds were the ones shooting it. The target was clearly under attack from their side at the time it happened.

I'm not talking about any Apr 10 shooter, just this.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strong evidence yes, damning no.

If people can look at the video and conclude the reds did it based on what they see, then it is damning.

Doesn't help that they cheer the first bomb blast.

I'd also say after watching this video that it's clear it's not just black shirted terrorists amongst the reds making trouble. And if one only saw this video, they would think it's very likely that regular reds did it.

It's the hyperbole in the use of 'damning' I have trouble with. Nobody has condemned anybody to anything (I'm not sure anybody in Thailand has the authority at the moment). It's just a blame game unless you can come up with evidence nobody can argue with. That video isn't it.

I have to admit whoever is doing the firing is taking a chance with all those cameras around. I'd like them to be identified....things might get clearer.

My red shirt Mrs said to me ... "People felt sorry for us and decided to help."

Yeah - by firing fragmentation grenades at people who threw water bottles and rocks at them. :banghead:

And anyway the target wasn't the anti-reds but rather the commuters on the Skytrain station!!!

Where were these multi coloreds when the yellows closed 3 international airports and government house?

ClubSiam is from some strange fringe that believes flight delays are much worse crimes then hurling grenades at crowds of innocent bystanders. He just keeps coming back with this example of the airport closure as if it's in any way comparable to the violence we now see.

Archived