Army chief's tactics force election offer

Flashermac

Face it' date=' the majority of the casualties are not red and were not in the red's encampment. [/quote']

Where's your source for that?

Any of dozens of sources, including BBC, CNN, et al. Or are they all in on the massive conspiracy to make the reds appear non-violent? 555555555555

Have you ever actually been to Thailand, do you live here? Or are you just getting your info from the UDD web site or your BG GF with a 3rd grade education (being generous)?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me thinks that the majority of casualties are all the people that got put out of work! Of course, the entire protest was the attempt to force the present gov to get out of office.

Like the Who said..."...hail the new boss, same as the old boss...".

So you agree the supreme court of the land is a bunch of fuck ups, yet I'm supposed to believe that all is good. Yaaaaa, right!

If media self censorship (which you agree happens) based upon the owners of the media (to further their political interests) doing it is not censorship, then it is not? Yaaaa, right!

Damn, you should be on Jon Stewart. You're a hoot!

Me thinks that the majority of casualties are all the people that got put out of work! Of course, the entire protest was the attempt to force the present gov to get out of office.

Like the Who said..."...hail the new boss, same as the old boss...".

Agreed, somewhat. But that's hardly democratic, is it?

Lots of people hated Bush/Blair/Howard/etc, but waited until the proper elections to make them go away.

Don't start with the "but X did that." That dog don't hunt. Two wrongs don't make a right.

So you agree the supreme court of the land is a bunch of fuck ups, yet I'm supposed to believe that all is good. Yaaaaa, right!

If media self censorship (which you agree happens) based upon the owners of the media (to further their political interests) doing it is not censorship, then it is not? Yaaaa, right!!

The politicization of the SCOTUS is undisputedly deplorable, but it didn't happen by circumventing the rules. Anyhow, once again there is no comparison between US judicial system and Thailand's whose standard functioning is corruption and partiality at all levels. This is not to say that there aren't corrupt judges in the States, but that is far from a common occurrence.

And if you can't make a difference between direct media censorship by the government and partiality of certain media outlets according to their ownership and/or the journalists' orientations, there's no point debating (not mentioning your snide comments about my use of a certain category of entertainers as a source of information, that I won't bother comment).

Archived