Escape from the "Jungle"

Dumsoda

Last week I finally found an excuse to "Escape from the Jungle" for a week or so...

A friend (and neighbour) was driving down to Jomtiem for his monthly / bi monthly pilgrimage....

Hmmmm... I need to go Bkk for business meeting teerak....maybe I drive to Jomtiem with Khun ****..... then get Bus to Bkk for meetings... OK??

No ploblum...Up to you....just don't drink too mutt OK???

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....there is a Buddha

So....a week ago last Saturday. we set sail at 6 am...and were off...."To see the Wizard"....so to speak.

6 and a bit hours later we arrive in Jomtiem....now..... after 20+ years of visiting LOS and living here, I have been to Jomtiem a total of 3 times....and have never actually stayed there overnight

Checked into a Guesthouse that has ties with my (previously) fav. Washington Square Bar...

All set....

It's now 2.30... and the first 3 or 4 Vodka Tonics have had their desired effect.... It's time for a "Shower"....

So...from Soi 4....I decide to walk to the Winchester Club....farrrkkk it's only Soi 12

Hot Hot Hot....sweating like a pig...I arrive

Never been here before.... (and will prolly never go there again...lol)

Immediately inside the door, I head for the Bar and sit down....within seconds I am "attacked" by something that has escaped from the "Extras" cast of Lord of the Rings...

...You want drink..???

...Yes.... (silence)

...You want drink..??

...Yes....(puzzled look)

...Get me a Vodka Tonic....farrrkkk off and send me young, pretty lady...OK??...I figured being nice and polite would have only encouraged the troll...so I did what I am best at....It worked

(as an aside I did buy the troll a drink for her troubles)

New young cutie is instantly stroking my groin and asking for a drink at the same time...Ok..Ok..you win

Second sip, she is suggesting we "Go shower".... didn't realise my BO was that bad....anyway....OK... (I think the BF was 250 Baht.....can't remember....shit it was a week ago..!!)

Upstairs....shower service was quite good.... BJ & horizontal folk dancing service....adequate...

Ding ding 1k baht.....

Verdict: I can't remember her name....'Nuff said

Back to base camp....

A few drinks ...a bite to eat....take a shower and change...and the old fella's ...Hot to Trot !!!!

Cut through an alleyway into the next Soi...walk up and down....see a couple of cutish (read..Not so ugly...girls) at a Beer Bar..

Sit down...have a couple of drinks...Chat a little... tell girl next to me what I'm gunna do to her if she comes with me...look at smiling response.... order another drink and pay 300 baht BF...

I asked her how much tip she expected....Standard response....Up to you.... Har sip baht ..says me... OK...she replies...But you have to do good for me... Good sense of humour....I like that...

It's now 11pm....we leave...and walk 50 metres back to my room

"Jackpot"....this one is a live wire.... enthusiasm rating of 13/10....great value... nothing...and I mean ABSOLUTELY nothing was off limits...

She virtually did not let me sleep..... left at 11.30 next morning....cos she was due at work by 12

Before we left the room I caught her using my phone....to call her's....lol...Then she put her name into my contacts...

Verdict: even without her doing this I would have still remembered her name...555

Ding ding.... 2k baht...(for services above and beyond the call of duty...MY call...not her ask....she asked for nothing..!!)

All in all a good first days stay in Jomtiem

Going out for a Cigarette now...will continue later...if anyone's interested

Cheers DC

As one old married man to another, how many times has your Mrs called you since you left home?

High teens? Low twenties?

In 8 days away....I got 4 phone calls

I usually make a daily call home....but I did get distracted and forget on 2 days...lol

P.S. On arriving back home I got no interegation...in fact no questions....so I did not have to tell any lies...

Only comment...."your stomach fat again...you smoke and drink too mutt with your friends"...

Yes dark ling....whatever....555

• 3 months later...

Archived