Escape from the "Jungle" Pt4

Dumsoda

After a "rest day" (and night) in Bangkok I was up early Thursday morning, so I washed the linen...had some breakfast (the leftover of last nights Order in)...Bradman's Chicken Parma with creamed potato

..and decided to make the 9am bus back to Pattaya.

Got a cab to Eckami....I guess an indicator of how quiet things were in Bkk....the driver offered....meter to Pattaya.....then offered 1k baht (including tolls)

From previous experiences I have always been quoted 12 - 1400 PLUS tolls....

New cab...tempting....but decided 113Bt on the bus left me with a BF in my pocket when I got there....

Arrived Eckami...had a 10 min wait for the 9am bus.....barely half full.....plenty of room to stretch out..... I moved seats and sat in behind to "Stan" girls....early 20's....white...attractive....made the journey interesting...

Earlier in the week I had made (separate)arrangements to meet 2 Board members, both expat local residents. One I have never met before....Let's call him "EP1"....and the other someone I have known for years, but had not seen in the past year and a half. Let's call him "the Musician"

So, while I'm on the bus I sms both to say I'm arriving about 11 on bus from Bkk...

The musician, texts me back....Can't get out today....meet up tomorrow....no probs

EP1 texts me back....I'm free today...I'll pick you up at Bus depot...

Fantastic...thanks...

We meet up and EP1 drives me to Jomtiem to drop off the bags....then we headed to North Pattaya for lunch......by now it's around midday....way to early for any lookers to be in the Bars...

We lunched and chatted at a German place.....good food.....stuck to Coke....too early to start the day...(getting old!!)

A really good guy.....I'm glad to have met and added another to the list of friends I've met through this Board

After lunch we drove and parked in Soi 5....then commenced what must have ended up being a 5 or 6 km "walk"....

Suppose ....seeing Soi 6 was the next Soi...it was appropriate to start our wanderings there....

Did a "lap of the block"....some interesting sights....some UGLY Ktoys.....nothing that could entice us into a Den of iniquity....lol

...Onwards...Beach Road.....Second Road....down to Soi 7 & 8...accross to LK Metro... and everywhere in between

...Oh shit....it was starting to rain.....we ran...spotted a Beer Bar complex.....and headed for shelter..

EP1 says....you pick the Bar....so I headed for the only one with customers....we sit down and order a drink.... (at this stage I did not see any staff at any of the other Bars in the complex....)

WRONG...WRONG....WRONG... Our Bar had 2 average girls....an 8 year old kid....and a grotesque Ktoy

Out of nowhere 2 girls appear and start setting up the Bar next to us...... abley assisted by relatively tight push up Bras...and short dresses....

EP1 gave me shit about picking the wrong Bar....555 but we decide to move on rather than move Bars...and ventured forth...

The highlight of the day was hitting the beach and seeing some sort of big promotional wing ding happening.... Naturally we stopped to investigate...

WOW...Sunlight dish washing detergent was making an attempt to break the World record for....

wait for it...

The world's longest line of washed plates..

Riveting stuff... we deliberated for all of 5 seconds....and concluded that tits & arse was a much more culturally stimulating option...

So, it's now 3.30 ish and things are starting to crank up a bit...

We're now around Soi 13 (something) and stumble into an a Go Go that neither of us had ever visited before...

Air was cold...Beer cheap (40Bt draught)....and scenery quite good....

The usual shit happens..... due to our extremely handsome Wallets" we are joined by a couple of girls...

The dancing uniform here was OK....Small Bra top...and wrap around handkerchief style skirt....velcro'd for easy removal..

Not a lot of customers ...and the Bar is obviously suffering ....cos the uniform only consisted of 2 pieces....none of these poor lass's were wearing knickers....

My "new friend" did the cold towel thingo....but to the max....

face, forehead, arms, hands, armpits, chest ...and nipples...

and not even a hint of asking for a drink...

EP1 was receiving appropriate attention as well...so we're settled here for a bit...

On completion she was rewarded with a drink... and immediately staked a tighter claim on..."Her territory".... Had to take her turn dancing.... 3 songs and back like a flash....

...Got the life story in 10 mins.... had worked here before....but been home with daughter for rhe past 4 months.... third day back in Patts....second day back at work...

Hmmmmm prolly a good story....but....it was working...with me anyway....

All cuddled up....smoochy....soft lips....good tongue.....man this is getting better...

She leans over sticks a tongue in my ear....and tells me she has not had boom bomm for 4 months...back was arched and breathing accelarated....

Either she's telling the truth....or she has the best game I've seen in a long time....

Decide to investigate.....slip my hand inside her bra....and gently play with her nipple......farrrkkk instant...BOING!!!!!! it's rock hard and at attention....so was the other one and it didn't even get a tweak....

The lips and tongue start working harder....and she's telling me ....I horny.....

Had to investigate....and concluded that either she was telling the truth.....or had just sat on a tube of KY.... all indicators were leaning towards the former....

I had some discussion with her as to my concern that something that had not been properly used in 4 months may well have closed and healed over.... she assurred me that her fingers have made sure that it had not happened...

My dilemma....I'm with my new friend...EP1...and it's only 4pm....so I tell her I'm going drinking with my friend...but I will come back and get her in around 2 hours....

Looks of disappointment....and expressions of doubt as to my real intentions...

So I weaken and say...here...pay your Bar now and I come back for you 6 - 6.30

In hindsight...this was a great move.

EP1 & I head off...back in the direction of Soi 6....wow....now a much better selection around....

Chat with a few..... try to resist being dragged into the "Black hole"...so to speak...

Finally go into an a Go Go....cool...hot girls....nice

EP1 has a young hot tight body join him.... very tempting...

I'm joined by a little cutie who I had been oggling while she danced....nice

We moved on.....actually bought a Pizza and sat on the beach watching the world go by....good stuff

About 6.30 EP1 dropped me off to go pick up my "supper"....

She was sitting out front waiting....dressed in a really nice dress...and looking like she had just finished work in a Govt Office.....great stuff

We took a Baht Bus over to Jomtiem....and I decided to shower and change before Dinner....

I was most abley assisted....and resurfaced some 2 & a half hours later.

By this stage I am totally convinced that *** is telling the truth.....

Asked what she wanted to eat.... Fish & vegetables...OK.. no probs...

At this stage we were sitting outside my Hotel with some friends.... she suggests I order farang food ...if I want...and she can get her fish fron the Thai place on the corner..and bring it back...OK...done deal...I give her 500Bt and off she goes...

Comes back with rice.....a bag of soupy vegetables...and some fried chicken...and change.

Where's your fish teerak???

Not buy....too expensive.... Fish & vegies they want 360 Bt....I can eat 5 days for 360 Bt...I not want

Wow.....good girl....great attitude...

This same girl lives approx. 200 kms from Pattaya....and had ridden her motocy to Patts...so she had transport and not have to pay baht bus....

We sat outside and had a few drinks with my friends, before retiring....she drinks Nam Som...another good point....

She fitted in well...was well accepted....spoke good English....and had a real sense of humour...and the best attribute of all....NO "Ink"

We retired.... nuff said...but I really believe she was telling the truth.

Didn't even have a phone...(at that stage...LOL)

Her phone "drowned" over Songkran

Verdict: Fantastic...

33 ... 7 yo daughter

Little bit "soft" in places...but an absolute sweet heart....She's a "keeper"

...and her new phone works....every day...lol

Time for a smoke.... maybe final chapter tomorrow

Cheers DS

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happens regularly....

One of the occupational hazards of....Living here....LOL

Totally under control....these days.... just trying to help support the daughters of the poor Issan peasants.... don't want the Urban Elite having all the fun....

Now....fuck off back to ya kennel..... and stay there....LOL

Cheers CS DC ...(cnut struck....DC)

Geeezzzz I pen a few lines about a week away.....and get slammed....good thing I haven't made any day to day reports about life upcountry.....

Now I know how expat feels :argue::susel:

:neener::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Totally under control....these days.... just trying to help support the daughters of the poor Issan peasants.... don't want the Urban Elite having all the fun....

Careful or you will have the Reptile Man stalking you.

Thought that line would get a response.... :content:

Nah....think he's secretly "In Love"....with you...judging by the volume of exchanges between the pair of you....

Maybe OH can give 2 rulings here??

Cheers DC

Archived