Escape from the "Jungle"...Pt 5...last day

Dumsoda

By "around here' I am assuming you mean LOS ;)

Yes have to agree with you

NO, by...around here...I was referring to The Board in general....

It seems to me that "The World" is full of armchair experts.... that's why I do not participate in most of those discussions.....I KNOW I'm a dumb Cnut....don't need bullshit sling matches to reconfirm stuff I already know and accept

Cheers

By "around here' I am assuming you mean LOS ;)

Yes have to agree with you

NO' date=' by...around here...I was referring to The Board in general....

It seems to me that "The World" is full of armchair experts.... that's why I do not participate in most of those discussions.....I KNOW I'm a dumb Cnut....don't need bullshit sling matches to reconfirm stuff I already know and accept

Cheers [/quote']

Errr.... it was a joke mate.

>The Lady in question is indeed sensual, but the body is nowhere near the 19yo "goddess" you were with when we met.

Tits are "soft" and stomach considerably short of rock hard...<

But the 19 yr old was starfishy, nice to look at, but useless in bed. Cheaper to go to a gogo, and ogle the pretty bodies, then go home and f..k a nice 35 yr old who knows what to do and does it with enthusiasm. Perfect tits and body are over rated IMHO.

My dilemma was mainly because I seem to remember you writing that she's still in contact with you on regular basis, I was wondering if you'd added her to your permanent stable or even more then that.

We'll see.

In spite of your ambivalance about Winchester, i finally visited it yeaterday, simply because it is convenient. Found a lovely 36 yr old, on her first day here . (well she used to work in a restaurant in naklua, where she'd also get BF'd from time to time. Great trim body, small tits, but good performer. Give me a mature woman anyday!

I've also got an update to Little MP gal, other thread.

>The Lady in question is indeed sensual, but the body is nowhere near the 19yo "goddess" you were with when we met.

Tits are "soft" and stomach considerably short of rock hard...<

But the 19 yr old was starfishy, nice to look at, but useless in bed. Cheaper to go to a gogo, and ogle the pretty bodies, then go home and f..k a nice 35 yr old who knows what to do and does it with enthusiasm.[color:red]Errrr only 33...lol...[/color] Perfect tits and body are over rated IMHO.

My dilemma was mainly because I seem to remember you writing that she's still in contact with you on regular basis,[color:red]Yes, this is true....but I haven't spoken with her for a long time now.....yesterday afternoon I think was the last time 555[/color] I was wondering if you'd added her to your permanent stable or even more then that.[color:red]NO, (not yet)....but if the new venture gets off the ground she is "quietly" pushing to move to Bkk and stop working Bar....[/color]

We'll see. [color:red]Yep, for sure....but as I said earlier....right now...not my business....and "Thin Lizzy" nailed it on the head[/color]

In spite of your ambivalance about Winchester, i finally visited it yeaterday, simply because it is convenient. Found a lovely 36 yr old, on her first day here . (well she used to work in a restaurant in naklua, where she'd also get BF'd from time to time. Great trim body, small tits, but good performer. Give me a mature woman anyday!

[color:red]Glad you found a good one....they ARE out there...lol[/color]

I've also got an update to Little MP gal, other thread.[color:red]Farrrkk...I forgot....you were gunna "shout" me a massage...OK...next time[/color]

Gunna race off and check the other thread

Cheers DS

Mr "music man" aka the boogie woogie bugle boy of Company B...lol

I think I just farrkd up ...big time...twice!!

Got a phone call about 15 mins ago.... AND got busted at home taking the call....som nom na...ME...555

I suggested to "her" that "1 of my friends" that she met (no names) .....fancied a ST....

and seeing that she is....working...it's OK with me... mai mee pben har...

Hmmm bad move.... (on my part, me thinks)

I copped shit with a "capital" S

Ahhh well...I think she'll call again tomorrow....lol

If not....there's always Jade House ...& the Winchester...

Cheers SC...(stupid cnut)

Ah, DS, the ultimate nightmare. I take great effort whenever I take a ph nr to make sure she understands that she can under NO circumstances phone me, at the very most txt with no content in the txt. If I get an empty txt, I know to phone back at MY convenience.

The odd occasion I do get a ph call from a cutie who's got my nr, I respond either by saying "sorry, you must have the wrong number, there is no one here called "Lek", or respond to my teacher calling me telling me my lesson is delayed by half a hour. But maybe the one catching you out is Thai, and more suspicious.

Hope you can fix the damage....

I haven't actually tried jade House yet either. Usually do my ST at Soi 6, best value for money I think, short of the Coconut bar. And in Soi 6, presence is more or less constant, so you can build up a shortlist of worthwhiel service deliverers, and rotate. CCBar has endlessly rotating staff, hard to be sure who'll be there any given day.

Archived