Escape from the "Jungle"...Pt 5...last day

Dumsoda

Woken up quite early, by movement under the bed covers. Hmmm something's happening!!

Ahhh OK,

the absolute perfect early morning wake up call.

Finally surface around 10 ish, we have breakfast and I bid farewell to my new friend.

Told her I was meeting my friend..."The Musician" today and tonight I would sleep early as we were departing for the Jungle at 6 am next day.

The only promise I made was to stop by her Bar and buy her a drink at some stage during the day.

Communication with the "Musician" organised a 4.15 rendevous in Soi 6

Sat around and had a few drinks and my travelling Buddy said he was off to the Jade House...Wanna come??

Ok...off we go it's only 1 ish, plenty of time. BUT, I'm just stopping in for a drink or 2, no play afternoon.....no "power"

The girls at Jade House are very well skilled in making someone change their mind...But, I was strong...(errrr extremely weak at that point in time....it ain't gunna happen Honey!!)

So I depart, and still have an hour or so before it's time to meet up

Hmmm dilema, where to go LOL

So I stop by & visit my new friend

Great reception, really nice girl, man I was sooooo tempted to pay Bar and take her with me..

But, I didn't !!!

Told her I go meet friend, come back buy her another drink...6 - 6.30 (cos I knew the muso had to be home that night)

No probs and off I go

Find the "Den" on Sopi 6...Kiss Kool, almost get molested outside the door

Stick my head inside...DARK...can't see anyone I know, so I go back outside and make a call....Yeah, I'm early...I'm inside already

Ok, in I go and we meet up. The "Musician" is already in deep and meaningful conversation with an absolute "Stunner"

Young, beautiful, good English...and a rock hard absolutely perfect body..

I was followed inside by another cutie that had proposed all sorts of delightful activities when I first stopped outside the Bar

But again, I resisted temptation (dunno how..555)

The "Musician" was in total lust and decided to further explore his new find...Upstairs!!

and to be brutally honest...I don't blame him. I sat downstairs and waited...still in the company of the other girl. A pleasant enough experience.

After he surfaced, we checked Bin and left. He confessed that the body was worth th ST fee....but she was a Starfish...mai mee pben har... He then drove me down to where I planned to stop off....and joined me for a quick drink.

My new friend was dancing, but bolted to join us as soon as the set finished.

She proceed to tell me she thought I may have been distracted and decided not to come back and was noticeably happy that I actually did return.

I explained that my friend had just taken a beautiful girl ST and I had to wait for him. Good, she enquired....No, not good he said...Very beautiful...but boom boom mai dee...

She looked at him and me and said....Ahhh not same same "WE"...we do from the heart....Farrrkkkk!! LOL great line

So, after showing great restraint all day...I weakened...that line ..got me good...555

OK teerak, one more drink...and pay Bar...OK??

My recollections of her reaction was similar to seeing one of the FA Cup dudes score a goal

She jumped accross the Bar ...like a kangaroo...but with both hands punching the air at the same time.... beautiful to watch. I sorta got the impression she was happy with the idea.

As she came back over I noticed a punter giving her the eye....and looking daggers at me...

She said...no worry...he want pay Bar me before...but I say NO...I wait my waen jai...lol

I tell him if my waen jai not come back 1 hour....maybe

The guy was not impressed....checked bin and left with a facial expression that was a tad unhappy.

We left, headed back to Jomtiem...on her motocy...great ride

We ate, drank ...a little...Cranberry juice for her

and then retired for a very pleasant evening...Nuff said

All in all, a very good week

Spent the first 2 days back home wondering...Why the fuck did I come back.

All is not lost though, back down again in a couple of weeks for meeting relating to another Job possibility

Two approaches....out of the blue, after a 1 year extended holiday

Flattering....and good for the ego

Summary:

I have never been a big Pattaya fan...BUT.. after doing both Bkk & Patts in this week....I am definitely of a much different opinion now.

And NO, it's not because I met a good one... it's because it's more alive and offers a huge selection at prices that are affordable

Cheers DS....sometiome DC

I love your re-naming BM's.

>After he surfaced, we checked Bin and left. He confessed that the body was worth th ST fee....but she was a Starfish...mai mee pben har...<

She was gorgeous, but 19, full of herself, couldn't stop talking, and a totally boring f..k. One of the first poor experiences in this otherwise great bar.

> He then drove me down to where I planned to stop off....and joined me for a quick drink.

My new friend was dancing, but bolted to join us as soon as the set finished.<

Well, my memory was that DS was looking around for his tilac and idn't find her. Just because he didn't recognize the way she presented herself to US. My first glimps of her was when I saw on stage, about 2 meters from my face, a bent over arse, a nice arse I should add, pointing straight at us, slightly parted so w could see in fine detail all that was made available for us (to see). Bit wrinkly, but promising. It was only then that my learned companion recognised the items offered to us on display, and introduced me to his tilac.

Yes, she came across as a very enjoyable woman, and was clear to show her affection towards him.

>She proceed to tell me she thought I may have been distracted and decided not to come back and was noticeably happy that I actually did return.

I explained that my friend had just taken a beautiful girl ST and I had to wait for him. Good, she enquired....No, not good he said...Very beautiful...but boom boom mai dee...

She looked at him and me and said....Ahhh not same same "WE"...we do from the heart....Farrrkkkk!! LOL great line<

She got it in a nutshell. 'from the heart' Thai saying meaning 'our sex clicked' Which can mean any of the following: "You gave me an orgasm", You paid me well", "I think you may come back", "I want you to come again"

She did ooze sensuality though, and I admit I had to restrain myself in days after not to go back and graze on your lawn. I didn't, promise.

>So, after showing great restraint all day...I weakened...that line ..got me good...555

OK teerak, one more drink...and pay Bar...OK??

My recollections of her reaction was similar to seeing one of the FA Cup dudes score a goal

She jumped accross the Bar ...like a kangaroo...but with both hands punching the air at the same time.... beautiful to watch. I sorta got the impression she was happy with the idea.<

I trust you had fun.

Still wrestling with the dilemma. Not personal regarding Nang N and Ds, but more general:

If you have met a good woman, through a friend, who'se 'done' her, and he leaves, for considerable time, what's the etiquette?

One school of thought " a woman f..d by a mate is off limits".

The other thought is "If he's gone away for substantial time, and she works, e.g. sells her body to make a living, my 'loyalty to my friend' may deprive her of essential income. She's a working woman, depriving her from income because of silly falang codes is unfair.

DISCUSS

If you have met a good woman, through a friend, who'se 'done' her, and he leaves, for considerable time, what's the etiquette?

DISCUSS

On another board, when this occurs fellow BM's are referred to as being "related".

So ask your self this ... do you really want a Dumbcnut for a brother?

REACT!

The other thought is "If he's gone away for substantial time, and she works, e.g. sells her body to make a living, my 'loyalty to my friend' may deprive her of essential income. She's a working woman, depriving her from income because of silly falang codes is unfair.

DISCUSS

Absolutely brain dead. A whore is a whore. She's there to make money. Enjoy her.

If he thinks differently, then you've done him a favour and got his head out of his arse!

The other thought is "If he's gone away for substantial time' date=' and she works, e.g. sells her body to make a living, my 'loyalty to my friend' may deprive her of essential income. She's a working woman, depriving her from income because of silly falang codes is unfair.

DISCUSS[/quote']

Absolutely brain dead. A whore is a whore. She's there to make money. Enjoy her.

If he thinks differently, then you've done him a favour and got his head out of his arse!

Absolutely !!!

HH

Mr. "Musician"

My renaming was only a thin disguise to offer

some slight shield to those involved in case they did not want their activities made public.

I was just giving a lead in and letting you call the shots

Glad you are happy to post.

It was good to catch up again, it's been a while.

As for your little dilema....WTF?? I have staked no claims. So, totally ...Up 2 U....not my business (or concern)

I had an enjoyabe couple of days (the second one being unplanned)

The Lady in question is indeed sensual, but the body is nowhere near the 19yo "goddess" you were with when we met.

Tits are "soft" and stomach considerably short of rock hard...

That said, she is a real sweetheart and will be a repeat for me next time I'm down. (If she is still there, that is. I don't think this one will last too long.)

My only small dilema is....Will I have to call you Brother...or...Uncle

LOL

Cheers DS

The other thought is "If he's gone away for substantial time' date=' and she works, e.g. sells her body to make a living, my 'loyalty to my friend' may deprive her of essential income. She's a working woman, depriving her from income because of silly falang codes is unfair.

DISCUSS[/quote']

If by "he" you're referring to me. then let me assure you that there is no shit up my nostrils...

From what I've been reading lately, the only guys around here with...their head up their arse... are some of the tossers who post constantly on the News thread. :neener::neener:

Humourous side to this though. If you accept Chappy's slant on things....it means we..(you & I) are already related !!! OMG !!!

:rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers DS

From what I've been reading lately, the only guys around here with...their head up their arse... are some of the tossers who post constantly on the News thread. :neener::neener:

Cheers DS

By "around here' I am assuming you mean LOS ;)

Yes have to agree with you

Archived