How Much Could I Sell an iPad for Here in Thailand?

expat

This is the 250 THB upgrade of my iPhone to iPad

Does Not Support Flash

No USB Ports

No Camera / Webcam

For light portability I still prefer an Asus Netbook at half the price and just "Tether" my iPhone for Internet connection if wireless not available.

When I travel usually I only need an internet connection and email - and I carry tons of books with me. For all this the iPad seems to be perfect, especially since the iPad seems to last 10 hours and more.

But as you said some basic functions are missing, but I guess that the 2. gen iPad will have some of them (except Flash of course). Therefore I will wait until next summer.

Anyway, this summer I will switch from a dumb phone to an 4th gen. iPhone which should come out this month and which finally offers multitasking.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats exactly my point, its great for gimmicks and fun but it has no phone, no camera, cant be upgraded and probablt has a shitty battery life if I know Apple...

On the plus side, it does look cool :)

I would love to know what margins Apple are making on this....

Actually, the battery is excellent: I recently delivered one to a friend in Thailand, and I watched movies for a good six hours on it on the plane. When I arrived the battery was at 42%...

Previously the 32Gb model was selling for 26,000 Baht in MBK; it might be slightly more or less now depending upon how well the grey imports are keeping up with demand.

Please let me know if you are interested in selling it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived