What the Hell are they Smoking?

Savittre

And the foil is changed for every time you get the tobacco, as far as I can tell.

Never smoked so only going on experience as they smoke these all over Soi 3/1.

Pulling the smoke through the water is supposed to have a cooling effect and also remove some of the impurities.

Looking at the water after a session I can say that there is a lot of crap in there!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hookahs

Vinod's reply is exactly what I have seen. One bar in Patpong used to allow customers to smoke these - believe the police stopped them.

I dont smoke and dont plan to take it up, but I never see them sterilize the mouthpieces on these things - wtf ??

The top plastic tip is removable and usually in a group, everyone is given one. It is upto u to change the plastic tip or not.....we have these in our resort....

cheers

Each hookah session typically lasts more than 40 minutes, and consists of 50 to 200 inhalations that each range from 0.15 to 0.50 liters of smoke. Reports by the World Health Organization and the American Cancer Society have shown that, in a one-hour hookah session, users consume about 100 to 200 times the smoke and about 70% more nicotine than they would in one cigarette.

Wikipedia

:skull:

Archived