What the Hell are they Smoking?

Savittre

Well, I post this in the Pattaya forum because I don't know if this is going on in other parts of Thailand or not (I figure it probably is).

I see people smoking out of hookahs (water pipes) in e.g. Blue Sky III and other places down Walking Street. It's obviously not illegal, because it goes on openly, but I haven't a clue what it is they're inhaling.

Do you? Thanks!

It's a special very damp sticky tobacco, I just bought some, usually scented with Apple, or similar fruit and other flavours, true aficionado's don;t like the chemical treated scented flavours, but the real flavours are hard to get outside of Middle East.

The smoke is not always inhaled, up to you, the smell is quite nice,

The Tobacco sits under a foil with hot coal on top.

I have one at home, some people, "add" other flavours ;) to it

I see people smoking out of hookahs (water pipes) in e.g. Blue Sky III and other places down Walking Street. It's obviously not illegal, because it goes on openly, but I haven't a clue what it is they're inhaling.

Do you? Thanks!

These are very popular in Arabic / mid-east, the tobaco content is very low as it get filtered thru water and they come with many falvours.... fruits / flowers.... I enjoy this sitting & having a pull, this is meant to be slow & enjoying the hooka & drink...more a laze past time and not for someone who is in hurry having a fews drags on the cig., and throwing.

Once ur hooked to this, u will not leave it...it used when your in company spending the evening with friends.....

cheers

Archived