The New Peppermint: The First Review

expat

(Note: Thanks to eyebee for alerting me to the re-opening of Peppermint.)

The layout of the bar is much more cramped, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but because I remember Peppermint from when it was a great bar (back before it was discovered), it is worse. In the good old days it was better. Just because the good old days are better then these bad new days.

So yeah, cramped.

The color scheme is crappy too. Too many pastel colors. The way the stage flows across the diorama of the masticular panorama is much too studied, in my opinion.

Now to the unimportant details.

There are lots and lots of girls, and the percentage of good looking ones is quite high. I mean lots. It would be hard not to find someone of your liking here.

The problem is the place is also chock full of punters, so your odds are much better at other places. But odds are just scmoodds. If you end up with your ideal date, you'll be happy, and it certainly seems possible here. I think Moo Noi will be pleased. But that's just my opinion.

I went last night. I was amazed that it had almost the same layout as the one upstairs. It is a fair bit smaller though, and the sight lines aren't as good as they were (a couple of pillars obscuring the view to pussy corner and the naked cage).

Why they kept the same layout, I don't know (maybe because of the saying if it ain't broke don't fix it), but they had a brand new building and could have done anything. But I agree with expat, the girls are pretty good (not a patch on those at the Iron Club, though).

Archived