Do Thai Gold vendors buy European 18K gold?

doxx

I would try one of the big goldshops at the Yaowarat main road , they seem to be relatively serious .

Offering gold that has not been bought from them or one of the other big shops in the area drops in value but only to a reasonable degree . Though you will never receive anything close to what you paid in falang country .

Thai female citizens are just crazy for gold which is the reason why I a am an expert in the Siam gold trade :sex::deal:

BB - Not sure he needs to go all the way there. I had some gold commemorative coins from the last company I worked for in Taiwan.

Took them to a local and it was 24k - got good price for them. All teh gold shops seem pretty good, BUT I would go to three or four to compare pricing.

• 2 months later...

Just wanted to get back on this topic and tell about my experience.

Yesterday I walked into a random gold shop in China Town and said I wanted to sell my 18K gold.

It took them about 30 minutes of weighing and calculating and testing purity but once that was done, it was very straight forward. I was offered about 50.000 Baht for my gold and I took that and walked out with a pile of cash in my pocket.

Easy as that and no problems at all.

Archived