Two foreigners indicted for protests

Flashermac

Bangkok Post

17 Jun 2010

Two foreign dipshits, a Briton and an Australian, have been indicted in the Pathumwan District Court for violating the emergency decree by participating in the United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship protests during Mar 14-May 19.

The Australian, Conor David Purcell, 30, and the Briton, Jeff Savage, 49, were arrested and charged with breaching the emergency decree.

If found guilty, they are liable of up to two years in prison.

The prosecution on Thursday indicted them in the Pathumwan District Court in two separate lawsuits. They denied the charges.

Since nobody showed up to seek their release on bail, they were sent to be detained at Bangkok Remand Prison. :surprised:

The court is expected to schedule hearings of the cases between August and September.

Where are their dear red shirt friends when they need them? :help:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Briton Jeff Savage, 48, screamed abusive comments about Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and the PM's wife as he was led past reporters on Thursday. He called Abhisit "a murderer."

Meanwhile Australian Conor Purcell, 30, is accused of breaking emergency laws imposed in Bangkok in May. He was a regular speaker at red shirts protests.

"I'm confident I can beat the charges," Purcell said to reporters.

The Nation 17/06/2010

Since nobody showed up to seek their release on bail, they were sent to be detained at Bangkok Remand Prison. :surprised:

The court is expected to schedule hearings of the cases between August and September.

Dear Conor and Jeff,

So long. Farewell. Au revoir. Wiedersehen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEIzyhu5txE

Your friends 4-ever,

The Reds.

(My only question is -- they're obviously going to have to start their own gang now to take on all the convict elites. Which one is going to be the leader? Uh oh.)

Since nobody showed up to seek their release on bail' date=' they were sent to be detained at Bangkok Remand Prison. :surprised:

Dear Conor and Jeff,

So long. Farewell. Au revoir. Wiedersehen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEIzyhu5txE

Your friends 4-ever,

The Reds.

(My only question is -- they're obviously going to have to start their own gang now to take on all the convict elites. Which one is going to be the leader? Uh oh.)

Dave,

The Bangkok Falang Elite is totally cool!!

I hope it catches on.

Archived