Two foreigners indicted for protests

Flashermac

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Briton Jeff Savage, 48, screamed abusive comments about Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and the PM's wife as he was led past reporters on Thursday. He called Abhisit "a murderer.""

Hes obviously just nuts/crazy whatever.

I wondered what was going to happen to him.

He helped burn down our town. Hes toast.

I like the "dipshits" insertion of the OP :)

There is one!

Back in the 1980s a young American teaching at AUA was gunned down by a student. The student was a Chinese-Thai gal in her mid 20s who had gone to university in Taiwan and was a reporter for a Chinese language paper in Bangkok. Everyone said the Yank had never shagged her or even dated her, but she decided if she coldn't have him then no one would! She bought a .38 cal revolver on the black market, saw him go into a bank, followed him in ... then drew her pistol and fired at him. She got off 5 shots before the bank security could get to her; 3 of them hit the guy and he died on the spot.

When the case came to trial, her lawyer claimed temporary insanity, saying the Farang driven her crazy by breaking her heart. AND SHE GOT OFF! Everyone who knew her said the gal had been nutty as a fruit cake long before she started studying at AUA. :p

Of course, the Farang red shirt heroes don't even have enough sense to claim insanity.

Was thinking the same thing about the insanity bit. Don't get me wrong, both guys are idiots in my view (and Conor is the worst [edit: second thought, they're both pretty bad]), but -- there could be a little hamming it up with their theatrics to play that card later on? I don't know.

Archived