iOS 4 and iphone 3g?

Coss

No 3g(s) but I just got the iphone4 last night.

Overall I'm impressed but there have already been some manufacturing complaints, one of which I'm experiencing...

When you grasp the phone by the sides, you tend to lose signal bars to the 3G network. I know that the antenna is now built into the metal ring on the sides of the phone but I'm hoping that this is not a hardware issue. :eek:

AT&T in the US sucks to begin with and any additional hardware connectivity issues will basically make the device worthless as a phone.

Resolution is very good and the OS is extremely responsive. Battery life is also very good so far.

I'll most likely jailbreak this as I want to be able to use is on a Thai sim when I return. One thing to point out is that the new iphone uses a micro sim as opposed to a regular sized sim card. I'm guessing that there is no way to switch my prepaid Thai number to a new micro sim and will lose my existing that number :(

On a positive note, I see that True and AIS are going to carry micro sims, so at least I'll be able to get one when I return.

Archived