Pattaya Beer Bar Girls' Prices

Savittre

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The standard rate for a beer bar girl is 500 baht if you're a cheap charlie, 700 baht if you're a less cheap charlie, 1000 baht if you have any sympathetic bones in your body, 1500 baht if you like to create a little bit of the old USA back here in Thailand and 3000 baht if you want to marry the girl and say to the other guys at the Embassy "we all paid for the first time, didn't we."

Keep in mind all prices above have been set by The Ministry of Finance (Female and Other Genders) and that there are some who "bend" the rules.

Thanks, expat. What you're telling me is what I need to know.

I thought these forums were a place and way to exchange information for the benefit of all- all of us, and the girls too, rather than a place and way to shit on someone, in this case, me, obviously not you expat, but the others who have replied to this thread, so far.

The reason I posted this post is because I have paid a beer bar girl 2000 Baht, 1700 Baht, and 1500 Baht- and I did so after taking her to a really nice restaurant for dinner, followed by an evening of bar-hopping and rock n roll.

I knew I was way overpaying her, but I wanted to, for my own reasons.

And when I posted about that, the responses mostly added up to "you're a fucking fool!!"

Nanaplaza forums are a great way for us to exchange information that will benefit us all, including the girls.

Some people, however, don't give a fuck about that.

You'll notice that this is the end of the month. Seems to me it's about time to pay the rent. I expect to see the girl that's on my mind tomorrow. And, with this low season being so low, so few customers are around, not just because of low season but because of recent civil unrest, maybe it would be nice to take care of a months rent for her. My financial situation allows me to do so. And considering the kindness, the great times, the humor, and the heart to heart talks I've had with Thai women over the years, it's really not much for me to do in return.

So what am I going to get from you people now (excluding expat)- more shit?

I really think these Nanaplaza forums are intended to be a way for us to exchange information for benefit of all. If you can't do that, why don't you just fuck off?

...I really think these Nanaplaza forums are intended to be a way for us to exchange information for benefit of all. If you can't do that, why don't you just fuck off?

Are you referring to me?

I wasn't attacking you, I was just making a couple of observations about pricing and how pathetic I think some of it is.

PS What Nanaplaza forums are you referring to?

>>Why should a girl who works in a beer bar get paid less for sex than a girl who works in an indoor bar?

One reason is that you can see what you're getting with a gogo girl. Beer bar girls sometimes have sagging tits and stretch marked bellies, and you won't find out till you get her back to the room.

Another reason is: because they themselves set a lower price when you ask them. You can put $ and £ signs in front of those amounts if you wish... up2u.

I'm a bit out of touch with the beer bar scene these days. I tend to stick with my harem of regulars. But the last time I indulged in Soi 6 and in a dark side bar about 2 months ago, the asking price was 700 for the girl ST and 300 for the room. I tip extra for good service.

The best way to find out is to ask the girl herself before you barfine her. Some blokes prefer not to because it spoils the Girl Friend Experience. But I have always preferred it to avoid the Hospital Experience when she smashes a bottle over your head in the argument over payment later.

:beer:

Archived