Buying Audio Speakers in Pattaya

Savittre

I want to get some speakers that I can plug into my Netbook to listen to the MP3's on my hard drive.

In Pattaya, I would think that Big C is THE place to get them. Am I right?

Also, I think there are 3 Big C's in the Pattaya area. Do they all have pretty much the same products/merchandise for sale, and therefore I should just go to the nearest one to get the speakers?

Thanks!

No....the further out you go....the cheaper they set their prices....

If you go to the furtherest one out of town....you will save 287 baht....from what I'm told

Moto cy will charge you 300 baht return.....or tuk tuk 375

It's a deal....go get it

HEY FREDDIE F WIT...DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME....CNUT

The moral of the story...(i.e. my post) is that one can spend lots of time ...AND baht....running around in circles to make a perceived saving...

But at the end of the day, be no better off, after everything is taken into account

Chai mai???

Kow jai?????????????

I want to get some speakers that I can plug into my Netbook to listen to the MP3's on my hard drive.

In Pattaya, I would think that Big C is THE place to get them. Am I right?

Also, I think there are 3 Big C's in the Pattaya area. Do they all have pretty much the same products/merchandise for sale, and therefore I should just go to the nearest one to get the speakers?

Do you ask advice on everything you do?

As you've identified Big C as a likely source of speakers, why don't you just go to the nearest one and see if they've got what you want?

I mean the chances are that all Big C's in LOS will have the same speakers, but if the first one doesn't have what you want then try the next one. However if they've got the same stock as the first one then don't bother going to the 3rd one.

Archived