The Pattaya News Thread

expat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The soldiers and/or sailors are flooding Pattaya now. What does SLP stand for (on the white shirts of certain bunches of military types), Shore Leave Patrol? I can't help but feel it's the beginning of the end; it's quite cool now and the tourist flood is probably going to start soon, so it will be the end of empty bars with numerous young ladies vying for my attention. *Sigh* Well, at least until next low season. :D

I think I've mentioned this before, but certain agogo, while it used to resemble a retirement home for used up gogo girls, is currently one of the best in Patters due to lack of customers and quality of young ladies. PT me if my clue isn't clear enough.

eyebee: I bet if we met, we'd each think "Oh, he's *that* guy!" We must have crossed paths many times.

More news: No sign of the Amurucuns last night--! wonder if they got detention for being naughty. Because of this, there were tons of girls and not too many punters. Almost as good as a night when it starts raining soon after the bars open, where most of the girls got to work, but few customers show up cuz of the rain. In that case, it's difficult for me to comfort all of the poor damsels in distress.

Archived