The Pattaya News Thread

expat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hasn't been a post in the Pattaya forum in a while, so I thought I'd throw one up (even though few seem to care).

The latest news: Pattaya is dead--tons of girls, very few punters in my experience. I was one of only 10 customers in one of the major gogos on Sunday night. That's a very rare occurrence. YMMV, but the lull before Songkran is a good time to be here. Fewer punters = good for the ones left, usually.

Hasn't been a post in the Pattaya forum in a while, so I thought I'd throw one up (even though few seem to care).

The latest news: Pattaya is dead--tons of girls, very few punters in my experience. I was one of only 10 customers in one of the major gogos on Sunday night. That's a very rare occurrence. YMMV, but the lull before Songkran is a good time to be here. Fewer punters = good for the ones left, usually.

K.expat, great news

Hoping to be down your way sometime in the next week or so, for a few days.

Will give you a call when dates are firmed up.

Cheers DS

Soi Lengkee Metro area now has 6 gogos (kind of) with a seventh set to open, probably soon. The 6 gogos are: Champagne, Mash (just opened), The Office, Kiss, Oasis, and Baby Boom (poked my head in there the other day and it was empty, though there was a a scramble as if they would have got something going if I had hung around, hence the "kind of" above). Set to open soon is Submarine (cool front door/hatch).

Archived