I Need A New Mobile

The_Munchmaster

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... do you want GPS' date=' 4G, camera, email access, or web access? :dunno: [/quote']

Don't need GPS (I know the way to the pub and the way home), no idea what 4G is...

Curious, does LOS have 4G up anywhere or plans for it in the near future?

Know 3 people who've ditched the iphone and AT&T to pick up a 4G Sprint EVO (android). Cool ass phone, but there's no 4G in LA. So I don't quite get it.

When there is, I'll follow suit (use google voice, and iphone treats it like a stepchild).

Guest lazyphil

MM i have a nokia 6700 which so far is faultless, looks nice and feels solid and 5 meg camera is great. i'm easilty pleased though!

Munchie, I've had more phones than most people have had hot dinners since my first one in 1997. I'm a big Nokia fan and tend to go for their models the majority of the time. But I must say that in my experience their lower end and mid range models are great but recently lots of people I know and also myself have had technical and reliability problems with their more advanced upmarket models (e.g. 5800, N96 and N97). I've now ditched my touch screen 5800 and gone back to a 6303 which does'nt do as much but has been faultless so far.

Simie.

Munchie, is that what you are going for? I considered one of the "Blackberry style" Nokias myself but the model I looked at, can't remember if it was the same or a different model to the one you show? the keys on the qwerty keyboard seemed rather small and I don't consider I have particularly fat fingers?! I assume you thought the keyboard was ok?

Simie.

p.s. I think it was one of the older models I looked at before withe the small keypad? I've just looked at the Nokia website and the E72 does indeed look a nice piece of kit, I might even consider it myself when my contract expires shortly? If I go for the sim only deal and don't get the free new phone might consider buying the lower spec but cheaper E63?

Simie.

Just been to a shop and was quite impressed with the Nokia E72. More of a Blackberry looking phone but nice keypad.

430_310_crop_resize.jpg

IMHO the Blackberries are better than similar Nokia phones. Especially email is working much better - and cheaper when traveling abroad.

Archived