P4P or marry? Ask Michael Douglas

robaus

I never understood why these whores are entitled to so much? I mean what did they really do for the guy? teach him his talent (singing acting, sport ability?) Did they clean his house, probably not, the maid(s) did that...ok, she did what? suck him and fuck him...maybe...and most likely just enough to get the ring and wedding, then it went to hell, and she thinks she is supposed to get a big pay out? Why...

Figure how many times he fucked her, how often, how often she cleaned the house and did the laundry, took care of the kids...then just pay her what any whore, maid, nanny would get...fuck these bitches...

I hear all this crap about Prenups being the one and only...but people I know who had them, had them questioned/fought, and had to either pay more or different, or had to pay to have honored...

If you look at damned near every celebrity case, the prenup is almost always fought over, and compromised on. I don't think anyone should rely solely on one for protection. Best way to protect yourself is to not put yourself in that situation.

Archived