Great..We've Lost Part of Arizona to Cartels

acockasian

All I can say is thank goodness for the "Papers Please" legislation. That will teach those drug smuggling hoodlums not to fuck with Arizona!

I understand exactly where and what is going on, really I do, but these people are out of control, and it may damned well take serious measures to reign them in. The fact is, right now, they can pass under the radar of political correctness.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All I can say is thank goodness for the "Papers Please" legislation. That will teach those drug smuggling hoodlums not to fuck with Arizona!

I understand exactly where and what is going on' date=' really I do, but these people are out of control, and it may damned well take serious measures to reign them in. The fact is, right now, they can pass under the radar of political correctness.

[/quote']

Te funny part of SB1070 is that t doesn't address the big issue of a porous border nor the drug issue.

But according to you, doing something will cost more tax dollars so we should just maintain the status quo right?

Lets see: We have a Border Patrol that patrols the State(s), not the border. How much would it cost to have them patrol the border?

The biggest issues right now in Arizona are not illegal immigrants but the following issues:

We need jobs - nothing is being done about it.

We need a new policy on illegal drugs - the war on drugs has been a failure.

We need lower taxes - instead our non-elected Conservative Govenor insisted on a 1% sales tax increase and she got it.

Why is nothing being done? All attention is being directed toward illegal immigration.

Illegals take jobs, not just crap jobs, but good jobs, they cost tax payers money. Agree, the war on drugs has been a failure, prohibition on anything does not work, it vreates a black market for that good, and causes violence and crime.

The border patrol most likely does patrol the border, but they also have to enforce other issues further up, issues which could and should be addressed by local law enforcement.

Illegals take jobs, not just crap jobs, but good jobs, they cost tax payers money. Agree, the war on drugs has been a failure, prohibition on anything does not work, it vreates a black market for that good, and causes violence and crime.

The border patrol most likely does patrol the border, but they also have to enforce other issues further up, issues which could and should be addressed by local law enforcement.

There are parts of the Arizona border you will not find the Border Patrol but yo will find them in Colorado!

Can you tell me what good payng jobs illegals are taking in Arizona?

No idea what jobs they take in Arizona, but here in California, they are in the skilled trades such as construction, HVAC and auto repair to name a few. Years back, INS in conjunction with the FBI and FAA raided an aircraft maintenance facility and arrested several illegals from various countries, all had fraudulent documents and licenses. They are not just "...taking the shit jobs Americans don't want..."

Day laborers make between $15-$25 an hour CASH money, I and many Americans would work for that.

Archived