Best Bond Intro?

shygye

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bond is for pussies. (Except Sean Connery' date=' he's alright).

[/quote']

Yep, Bond always gets the pussy and not like that lame Bourne guy. ;)

Bond does get the pussy, but does he appreciate it? I mean seriously, is Pierce Brosnan even hetero?

And Roger Moore, pffft, he's about as charismatic as a wet noodle.

And yep, the Bourne films ain't that great (to me) either. Though my pops loves 'em.

I'm trying to think of a worthwhile action character, contemporary, who also pulls the pussy. Let me get back to you.

[color:gray][/color]Was that the Caterina Murino character? Yeah. Likey.

caterinamurino.jpg

btw - Daniel Craig is preferable to Roger Moore and Brosnan. And he's probably a great guy who has done a lot for mankind and all that.

But, got some bad news for you if you're championing him as a hetero stud:

----

Link (from Perez Hilton)

007 star Daniel Craig may be bisexual - or even gay.

The actor was spotted kissing a good-looking guy on May 15th at Roosterfish bar in Venice.

"It was definitely Daniel Craig, and he was most certainly making out with a guy," claims an onlooker in the parking lot. "Daniel kissed his friend on the lips. It was an open-mouth passionate French kiss. In fact, Daniel held the guy's head in his hands and pull him in for the kiss!"

And the source took a polygraph test!

When Daniel saw he was being watched, the witness claims he "immediately broke away from the guy. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it."

But the two went unnoticed in the bar.

Another source claims:

"When Daniel and his friend walked in, they looked like any other upscale gay couple checking out the scene.

He rubbed Daniel's leg and shoulder while they talked, and Daniel didn't seem to mind.

At first, I thought Daniel may have come in with his gay friend to check out the live music. But when they started dancing together, I thought, 'This is more than just two friends out for drinks.'"

Craig's reps have not responded to the allegations.

Archived