Getting silver jewelry cleaned. Where to go?

TheCorinthian

Check the Silver sellers

Here in Surin (at the Silver Village) I bought a small bottle of "Silver cleaner"....50 baht

Pour some in a bowl...immerse silver (or gold) in it for 5 seconds.....then wash in luke warm water and dish washing detergent for 2 minutes

I kid you not....a Silver bracelet (that I have been wearing for 18 years).....came out looking like Brand new

I cleaned maybe 8 items at the same time....used maybe 1/3 of the small bottle

I'll check and post the name of this stuff

...Fantastic

Cheers DS

Please do. The GF tried to do it herself and really fucked it up!

Check the Silver sellers

Here in Surin (at the Silver Village) I bought a small bottle of "Silver cleaner"....50 baht

Pour some in a bowl...immerse silver (or gold) in it for 5 seconds.....then wash in luke warm water and dish washing detergent for 2 minutes

I kid you not....a Silver bracelet (that I have been wearing for 18 years).....came out looking like Brand new

I cleaned maybe 8 items at the same time....used maybe 1/3 of the small bottle

I'll check and post the name of this stuff

...Fantastic

Cheers DS

OK...your post reminded me...

MOBILE SILVER D

Really crappy looking bottle....Blue cap.... 120cc

Instructions in Thai & English

Driving from Surin to Chiang Rai tomorrow....otherwise I'd go buy a bottle and post it down to our mutual mate's place

How long are you here for....I'll be back here in about 10 days.... Calling in to visit God in "Fairy light Heaven" on the way back (and just realized our mate's leaving on a Jet plane tonight anyway)

Let me know

Cheers DS

Archived