Pole Dancing to Find a Husband in Shanghai

preahko

I'll at least go date the bitch!

It always puzzed me that they didn't want girls...in some rumoured cases even killed them at birth...now they have too many men, not enough pussy to go around which gives women way too much power in selecting...not a good system...

I'll at least go date the bitch!

It always puzzed me that they didn't want girls...in some rumoured cases even killed them at birth...now they have too many men, not enough pussy to go around which gives women way too much power in selecting...not a good system...

Perhaps their strategy was geared toward world dominence, without much regard for the future? :tophat: Now the bastards are paying the price. :rotfl: Fuck them.

Edit: I didn't mean to sound so harsh. After all, they ARE quality tourists.

The wunnerful gummint of the PRC allows only one child per family. If a wife gets pregnant after that, she's supposed to abort the kid - or get into trouble. Since the Chinee always want a son to carry on the name, they abort gal babies and keep trying to pump out a boy. This is why Chinese men are resorting to go to Singapore to find a wife!

No shortage of men in China. Guess the gals just don't want them.

The wunnerful gummint of the PRC allows only one child per family. If a wife gets pregnant after that, she's supposed to abort the kid - or get into trouble.

Me thinks that is a written rule that the western folks use to rake over the chinese. My ex from Hunan province , comes from a family of 3 girls , no brothers. :rolleyes:

Archived