Funny observation of "Used but Legit" handbag and show store.

TheCorinthian

On the BTS at The Emporum stop there is a keiosk shop that sells hand bags and some shoes. My GF says the bags and some other stuff are real ones that BG's ect., pawn if they dont want them, or would rather have the cash. Same old story... dumb ass farang send expensive gift back to BKK when BG just wants the cash.

I only know really about some of these things, but the ones I looked at are either legit or the best fake I have ever seen. Heavy gauge construction, thick no rub off leathers and, plus, one even has the tag from the factory discount store it was bought in... in my home town!!!

Anyway, the funny thing is, this Coach bag had the store tag on it which showed the original price at $268, then the discount store mark down to $190.

I asked how much the lady there wanted and she said 9000bht.

Damn.

• 2 weeks later...
On the BTS at The Emporum stop there is a keiosk shop that sells hand bags and some shoes. My GF says the bags and some other stuff are real ones that BG's ect., pawn if they dont want them, or would rather have the cash. Same old story... dumb ass farang send expensive gift back to BKK when BG just wants the cash.

I only know really about some of these things, but the ones I looked at are either legit or the best fake I have ever seen. Heavy gauge construction, thick no rub off leathers and, plus, one even has the tag from the factory discount store it was bought in... in my home town!!!

Anyway, the funny thing is, this Coach bag had the store tag on it which showed the original price at $268, then the discount store mark down to $190.

Damn.

Some of the bags being counterfeied in Bangkok have some really nice quality. If the person doing the selling is slick, they will make tags that look original just to get a higher price.

On the BTS at The Emporum stop there is a keiosk shop that sells hand bags and some shoes. My GF says the bags and some other stuff are real ones that BG's ect.' date=' pawn if they dont want them, or would rather have the cash. Same old story... dumb ass farang send expensive gift back to BKK when BG just wants the cash.

Damn.[/quote']

Some of the bags being counterfeied in Bangkok have some really nice quality. If the person doing the selling is slick, they will make tags that look original just to get a higher price.

Had it not had a tag from my small town store, I would be inclined to agree.....

Archived