Drudge Stirs National Debate On TSA Abuse

Flashermac

Drudge has led the charge in exemplifying that the backlash is in reality part of a rapidly accelerating national outrage that now includes no less than five major travel bodies as well as a flight attendants union.

Did I miss something? I read through the entire article and these groups are never cited. :dunno:

PS. What do you call getting your dick measured at the airport on your way to BKK?

Practice.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen them cited elsewhere.

Here's a biggie though:

<< The largest independent union of airline pilots in the world is urging its members to boycott body imaging machines currently being rolled out in airports all over the globe, citing dangers of excessive exposure to harmful levels of radiation during the screening process.

The president of the [color:red]Allied Pilots Association[/color], which represents 11,500 pilots, many of whom work for American Airlines, has urged members of the union to revolt against the devices. >>

This is getting really interesting.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AA55S20101111

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/muslim-group-advises-women-wearing-hijab

http://www.infowars.com/big-sis-forced-to-respond-to-nationwide-revolt-against-tsa/

I would not mind so much the "enhanced" TSA ball squeezing at SFO if it is a woman. Even an ugly one.

When a man does it I am uncomfortable.

From The Atlantic .

[color:blue]It is a source of continual astonishment to me that pilots -- many of whom, it should be pointed out, are military veterans who possess security clearances -- are not allowed to carry onboard their airplanes pocket knives and bottles of shampoo, but then they're allowed to fly enormous, fuel-laden, missile-like objects over American cities.

[/color]

Fair point.

From The Atlantic .

[color:blue]It is a source of continual astonishment to me that pilots -- many of whom, it should be pointed out, are military veterans who possess security clearances -- are not allowed to carry onboard their airplanes pocket knives and bottles of shampoo, but then they're allowed to fly enormous, fuel-laden, missile-like objects over American cities.

[/color]

Fair point.

When the pilots want to protect themselves and refuse to have their genitals groped the terrorists have won.

From The Atlantic .

[/color]

Fair point.

I said that earlier...get with the program!

Archived