Chawla Travel PP I ,

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

I may take the opportunity to praise the outstanding services of Chawla Travel Patpong I in all affairs related to airline tickets . a non bullshit company answering mails in minutes with clear information . They can issue tickets in house , no waiting motorcycle coming .

Another advantage is that after climbing from your favorite post op katoey you just have to walk over the road .

Thanks for the suggestion. Have not used them much since the son kind of took over years ago. The father is still there I hope?

Do they still have the Spiro Agnew charge slip in the window?

In an effort to help other posters, what if their experience is somewhat different? I mean, they climb off a pre-op katoey instead of a post-op?

Are they still welcome at this efficient and highly regarded travel agent?

And whatever happened to Nok? Her opinion was highly respected by many posters.

Sir ,

I am completely unaware of the current shareholdewr structure of Chawla Travel . My favorite waypoint is Khunying Rani first on your right after entering the property . Madame speaks about 20 words a day which makes all visits short and efficient , I recommend to turn up with a clear travel plan .

I could not tell you if Chawla Travel might refuse further contact if you insist on outing yourself as a pre op katoey maniac but I doubt it .

Concerning lovely Nok ( I appreciate your sympathies ) , sad news are that she currently spends most of the day close to her private hong nam due to having had dinner at a roadside establishment and is consequently unable to comment on outside affairs til further notice. I repeat my standing opinion that economic meals are note necessarily healthy .

Archived