Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Can you guys finally end your 'love in' with Cain. The man is woefully and I'd say embarassingly unprepared to be President. Great personal story. Seems a man of high principles. I'm not even counting the sexual harrassment issues. Not excusing it but I've worked in corporate america in management and rarely met any man in a managerial position who hasn't made a pass at someone on the job. Myself included. I banged one of my own employees once (Her idea!!! Really..crazy story for another post...maybe the next post).

Anyway, it seemed obvious to me the first time I saw him in a debate that he was not Presidential material. As I have said, Commerce head? Sure. No way should he get closer to the white house. He as well as Palin seemed so obvously not prepared that I have to question Republicans. HH buddy, I love ya but c'mon! Repubicans can see through Obama but not Palin and Cain. If ever there were conservative tinted glasses.

This is just embarassing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/14/herman-cain-libya-question_n_1093425.html

The best candidates are obviously Huntsman, Johnson and Paul is debatable to some but at least the first two. Huntsman was ruled for having served as China amabassador under Obama. WTF? The position is not an endorsement of Obama's ideology. Its a vital and extremely important ambassadorship and he was asked to serve his country and he did. It shouldn't matter the party.

Coil of Rage or racism? I have one of the books on my Kindle, but haven't read it yet so I cannot confirm is this is true or not, but...

I bought and read Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read considering his attitude toward whites and certain religions of Americans. Let me add a phrase he uses to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His words not mine.

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT -- HE'S RUNNING AGAIN, YOU KNOW! Is anyone out there awake?

Everyone should read these two books by him: Don't buy them like stupid me, just get them from the library.

From Dreams From My Father:

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams From My Father :

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

And FINALLY ........... and most scary:

From Audacity of Hope:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

We have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation! Keep your eyes on him and don't blink.

I don't care whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, a Conservative or a liberal, be aware of the attitude and character of our sitting President.

Cav, the important thing is, is this his view now? If so, then most certainly, one should question whether or not he represents all Americans. However the evidence is that he has a broad spectrum of people, many of whom are Republican and most white. His former chief of staff Jewish. Holder is the only Black of prominence I can think of.

My senior year in HS I read Malcolm X's autobiography and started calling myself Rashad Ahmad Sa'id for a few months. I had that similar 'rage' but it was the folly of youth. Anyone who knows me now couldn't imagine that in me I suppose.

Obama is firmly establishment. Wall Street money up the ying yang, the make up of his administration, his centrist policies. His actions against moslems suggest he doesn't 'stand with them' in the manner described in your exerpt. I have to view his actions to determine if its so and I don't see it. Not that he couldn't be but I don't see much if any evidence he feels the same. If he does, he should be out. A President represents ALL the people. End of story.

Coil of Rage or racism? I have one of the books on my Kindle, but haven't read it yet so I cannot confirm is this is true or not, but...

I bought and read Obama's book, Audacity of Hope. It was difficult to read considering his attitude toward whites and certain religions of Americans. Let me add a phrase he uses to describe his attitude toward whites. He harbors a "COIL OF RAGE". His words not mine.

THIS IS OUR PRESIDENT -- HE'S RUNNING AGAIN, YOU KNOW! Is anyone out there awake?

Everyone should read these two books by him: Don't buy them like stupid me, just get them from the library.

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams From My Father :

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

And FINALLY ........... and most scary:

From Audacity of Hope:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

We have someone with this mentality running our GREAT nation! Keep your eyes on him and don't blink.

I don't care whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, a Conservative or a liberal, be aware of the attitude and character of our sitting President.

Barry has tried to make a hero of the deadbeat bigamist who abandoned him as an infant. One of his half-brothers in Kenya - who knew dear old dad quite well - describes him as an abusive alcoholic who treated women like shite. Interesting that Barry identifies with him, rather than the white mama and grandparents who raised him.

people do have a right to self determination. They may make a choice we don't like but they will suffer from exclusion from the world community. You have to give people time to get it right.

Give people the time to get "it" right? Like make sure Flight 97 is able to complete its mission? Egypt, Libya, and, now Syria, were no threats to the USA. Not any more than Burma. It's up to "the people" to get it right. That is, "the people" who are going to be friendlies, not just another (and possible) stronger group of assholes hating the U.S. So far, Obama has (not surprisingly) done nothing but stir up the shit over there. I'm becoming more and more in agreement with those who believe that our President is actually INTENTIONALLY doing all he can to bring our country to its knees, socially, economically and with encouragement from outside and inside.

Steve...you better pray Obama doesn't win a second term. This country, as we know it, would not survive it.

Re Republican wannabe's: I'm not a huge fan of Romney, but he'd be better than Obama. Romney isn't a Marxist and I do believe he will honestly try to actually do his best to protect our country, culture, and future. Those are things that are Obama has not and has no intention of doing. Obama, while not being the "Manchurian Candidate", is looking more and more like the "Islamic Candidate". What the F did they do to that kid in Indonesia 40 years ago?

Anyway, I'm hopeful that Newt will win the GOP primary. He is a brilliant person and would absolutely steal Barry's lunch at any debate. Newt is not only equally talented at speaking, he can do it without a teleprompter. Barry would be hit with counter-punches so quickly and effectively that three minutes into the first debate, it would be a TKO. Doubt if Barry would be able to come back for two more questions, much less two more debates. It would be "No mas, no mas" all over again. 555555555555

HH

The longing for his father is a classic psychological thing. Adopted kids or foster kids go out searching for biological parents that are very imperfect, to use kind words, all the time. My understanding during the campaign was that he was very close to his mother and grandmother. The book seems to note a phase in his life not a lasting feeling.

Sons especially feel a need to want to prove themselves to fathers who abandoned them or never believed in them. My oldest brother and father was estranged for a few years after my brother came back from Vietnam. They are as close as ever now.