Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Hmmmmm............. she was able to save about $70,000 a year?

Well, one of my tenants was a "dancer" in a night club or whatever strip joints are called now. She would come home with bunches of paper money mostly curled up. She'd place all on kitchen table and count such. Made good money.

Students sign petition to legalize abortion after childbirth

Several students at George Mason University (GMU) signed a petition on Wednesday demanding lawmakers legalize “fourth trimester†abortions.

The petition, which was circulated on GMU’s flagship campus in Fairfax, VA., just outside Washington D.C., by Media Research Center reporter Dan Joseph said it was aimed at sending “a message to our lawmakers that women have the right to choose what to do with their bodies and babies†even “after their pregnancies.â€

“If you don’t know what fourth trimester is, it’s after the baby is already born,†Joseph added in a video showing him collect the signatures.

“Currently fourth trimester abortions are illegal in all 50 states,†he told students before asking them to sign his petition.

Most student responses varied from “okay†to “cool.â€

One concerned student asked if the procedure would “cause harm to the child.â€

“Well the child wouldn’t be there anymore,†responded Joseph. “It’s abortion.â€

That student then signed the petition.

Joseph said that after one hour he was able to garner fourteen signatures.

“That is a lot for the summer because there aren’t as many people on campus,†he said in the video.

[Video on link]

http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4872

One of my university textbooks.

It's been quite awhile back.

I'll attempt to dig it up.

But here is a link I found today.

Note: not from my university textbook.

As far as railroads go. Even if government owned. Bills are still paid even if transferred from one part of government to another.

"That's controversial because Allianz has very famous Nazi ties -- they insured Auschwitz, their CEO was one of Hitler's advisers, and, during the Holocaust, instead of paying life insurance benefits to Jews, they sent that money straight to the Nazis."

LINK

Oh, the irony! IRS agents beg out of Obamacare

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/oh-the-irony-irs-agents-beg-out-of-obamacare/

Even though they’ll be charged with enforcing its mandates, employees of the Internal Revenue Service are petitioning Congress to be exempted from Obamacare.

The National Treasury Employees Union, which represents employees of the IRS and several other federal agencies, is asking its members to sign letters to Congress objecting to H.R. 1780, a new bill proposed by Rep. Dave Camp, R-Mich., which would compel federal employees, including the president, Congress and IRS, to participate in the health plans and health insurance exchanges created by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare.

“I am very concerned about legislation that has been introduced by Congressman Dave Camp to push federal employees out of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) and into the insurance exchanges established under the Affordable Care Act,†the form letters state. “The primary purpose of the Affordable Care Act was to provide a marketplace for the sale and purchase of health insurance for those who do not have such coverage – not to take coverage away from employees who already receive it through their employers.â€

Good enough for the goose, good enough for the gander!!!

I really hope that, eventually, health care in the U.S. gets to the point that individuals are responsible for their health care choices, not employers (as the Federal government is the largest employer in the nation). I have no objection in giving IRS employees (actually anyone who gets their health insurance from an employer) the amount spent on their health insurance (and pay taxes on it). Let them (actually, everyone) buy their own insurance, which should be the biggest impetus to reducing the rise in health care. I'd vote for Rand Paul for President in 2016 if he promised (and went through with his promise) of a more equitable tax system and got rid of the IRS.

I viewed on the tele the Republican primary debates in Kentucky. Beyond comprehension. All were nuts. Fruitcakes. Rand Paul Is a complete nutcase. Smart enough though to project this false persona that is seen today. Possibly he said things in primaries to just beat the others. But what I viewed was complete nonsense. Boarding on the absurd.

Hogwash.

And don't be quoting Alex Jones. Another complete nutcase.

The story about IRS employees is fabricated with falsehoods and other misinformation.

All Federal employees including US senators, US House members, and their staffs are covered by FEHB. It is the same for all. The employer (US government) and the employees each pay a share of premiums. Similar types of offerings by private industry.

Employees whether private or public that already have health insurance will not see any changes (with a few exceptions).

Whether you are an assembly worker at Ford or a GS-5 clerk at the Department of Agriculture - the current health insurance will be the same under Obamacare.

Alex Jones or Glen Beck will attempt to get folks all riled up with false information.

Both provide junk news.

If you believe either of these two nutcases then you should voluntarily turn yourself into the nearest psych ward at the nearest hospital for mental rehabilitation.

I viewed on the tele the Republican primary debates in Kentucky. Beyond comprehension. All were nuts. Fruitcakes. Rand Paul Is a complete nutcase. Smart enough though to project this false persona that is seen today. Possibly he said things in primaries to just beat the others. But what I viewed was complete nonsense. Boarding on the absurd.

Primaries are for the base. Unfortunately the base is extremely right. On the Dem side they will cater to liberals and progressives or populist ideas depending on the base. Kentucky is fairly conservative so the Dems tend to be only slightly left of center and closer to centrist.