Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

I read something about a VN vet not being allowed to use his VA issued ID card to vote in Texas, which is asinine. I think voters should be required to show ID, but any kind should be acceptable. When I went back to the States for a while in the late 1980s, I had to show my ID at the bank etc. I had no US driver's license, so I used my passport. Some idiots didn't want to accept it, since they'd never seen one before. :mad:

p.s. :clown:

post-98-0-67971900-1469852635_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

What about the other 19 states?

Minnesota joins 31 states, District of Columbia in accepting Veteran ID ...

www.bluestemprairie.com/.../minnesota-joins-31-states-district-of-columbia-in-accepti...

1. Cached

May 31, 2016 - Just in from the Minnesota Secretary of State's office, news of a rulemaking change that will help the state's veterans with registering on Election ...

post-98-0-43522100-1469886048_thumb.jpg

. A better example would be Harding versus Kerrigan. Armstrong's advantage was mainly through better drugs. Harding did it the old fashioned way; allowing someone else take out her opponent and deny any knowledge of it.
  • Like 1

I did some basic research on who this gentleman is and found it very rewarding-I believe this to be the basics.

HIs deep background it appears is intertwined with VERY conservative Muslim values and he did

essays on Islamic Law relating to the Shariah. He has deep connections to Saudi Arabia and his

law firm deals in expediting Middle Eastern Muslims immigrants ( at a healthy price) INTO the USA.

Besides hating Trump he is promoting his own agenda

The previous law firm he worked with had some type of relationship with the Clinton Foundation and very old connections

with a Geneva based Muslim Brotherhood bro...

DID MSM DO ANY RESEARCH ON THIS GUY? NO not really...

For me putting your deceased son up as a means of promoting victory for a sleazy NWO candidate makes him a well.... very

questionable shill.

Did The Donald handle it delicately? Of course not... he did what Trump does he spoke without thinking out the situation. He could have used

the very fact that Clinton (who this gentleman is promoting) voted for the war that killed their son).His son deserves respect of course.

I personally think Trump is a coarse but very bright buffoon... but the Media has such an enormous bias against him is very obvious... They are earning their salary:)

"CLINTON’S LEAD IN THE POLLS IS INCREASING - New polls from CNN,NBC/SurveyMonkey and YouGov/Economist confirm what initial post-convention polls indicated: Clinton is getting a fairly strong post-convention bump. YouGov/Economist has her up 3 points compared to last week, CNN swung from a 3-point Trump lead to a 9-point Clinton lead, and NBC/SurveyMonkey, which didn’t show a bounce for Trump at all, shows Clinton jumping from a 1-point lead to an 8-point lead. The HuffPost Pollster chart shows Trump’s convention bounce levelling off and Clinton taking an average 6-point lead, 47 percent to Trump’s 41 percent. Among polls with Gary Johnson included in the questions, Clinton’s average lead is 5 points, 42 percent to Trump’s 37 percent."

Source: HuffPost