Usa Thread

TroyinEwa/Perv

Just in, off the Televisual Extravaganza, Mueller is filing more charges against Manafort...

Sounds like Manafort is a consummate fraudster and is going to have his Bail conditions denied because of what Mueller has learned since Manafort's original charges were laid...

Jeez, what a scamster!

Key point...."...no American(s) named in this indictment..."

Special Counsel Robert Mueller filed a massive indictment on Friday, charging Russian organizations and individuals for what they describe as an elaborate, years-long scheme to interfere with and influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election. The indictment accuses Russian firm Internet Research Agency LLC, and a slew of individuals working with them, of “impairing, obstructing, and defeating the lawful functions of the government through fraud and deceit for the purpose of interfering with the U.S. political and electoral processes, including the presidential election of 2016.†Here are the key takeaways from the 37-page court filing.

Mueller has not verified that President Trump was NOT involved in any election collusion - - He has said nothing on the matter, of Trump being involved in any collusion - That does not mean he won't or that Trump wasn't.

If I say that 4 people over there, are morons, does that mean you are not a moron because I didn't talk about you?

If the rest get investigated and they are found to have done something bad, then I will believe it. Much like I believe that Flynn, Manafort, Papadopoulos etc are charged with crimes.

I see no evidence that Trump has colluded with Russians - - but that does not mean, no evidence exists.

The Trump and Trumpanzee response to anything, is very much like a school yard with groups of 13 year old girls in it.

Teacher comes and says "Mary were you smoking?".

Mary "No it was not me".

Teacher "But I thought I saw you smoking from the staff room".

Mary "But look over there at the Ugly girl Hazel and the Black boy Ode, they were smoking heroin and uranium".

Teacher "No they weren't, but even if they were, I still think you were smoking".

Mary "When the police come for Hazel, you will see I am NOT GUILTY".

Teacher "I have just given detention to 13 of your cheerleader friends for smoking, I am going to talk to them now, do you think they might say something about you smoking?".

Mary "Because you've given detention to them, that means I am LIKE TOTALLY INNOCENT".

Teacher " Some of your other friends have admitted that they were smoking and they want to tell me all about who smokes in this school".

Mary "They can't say anything, the swore on a pinky swear that they would never tell, so anything they say is not true."

Teacher "I think we're going to have to call your parents."

Mary "They will bring the biggest and bestest and awesomest lawyers so you better be careful."

Teacher " And what's this I hear about you giving blowjobs to the football team?"